one.

beginning of MAY 2012
South Central Los Angeles

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles International airport

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles International airport. Local time is nine thirty pm, and the temperature is 84 degrees fahrenheit. For your safety and comfort, please..." The airplane captain continued on with his instructions to ensure passengers' safety before opening the door for them to depart from the American Airlines aircraft.

After waiting just a few minutes for the flight attendants to open the cabin door, the passengers were standing to their feet and grabbing their carry on luggage from the overhead.

"You got it?"

She looked away from the overhead and at the random man asking to see if he could assist her with her duffle bag,"Oh yea, yea I got it. Thank you."

"Lemme get it for you," He insisted, reaching across her to grab her Louis Vuitton duffle from up top. With a smile, he handed it to her with ease. "there you are pretty lady."

In response, she released a light chuckle and thanked him. Exiting the plane, she headed straight to baggage claim where her ride would be waiting.

She looked carefully at the drivers who stood behind a rope with their passenger's name written on white boards. Once she spotted Karlae London and her driver Vin, she was on her way out of the airport.

She got comfortable in the backseat while Vin put her luggage away in the trunk. Reaching into her Gucci crossbody purse, Karlae grabbed her phone and powered it back on. As soon as her iPhone 5 came back on, notifications began rolling in.

A couple from her aunt trying to check on her, several from the group message she and the homegirls were in, and one from famous rapper Drake. She opened that one first.

iMessage from: Drake
— Video just started getting edited. Thank u for comin out K. You did amazing, this video is gonna be 🔥 . Ur a star! Ross & Wale love you lol they said we gotta get you back here soon for another video

With a soft smile, she responded back.

iMessage to: Drake
— Thank you guys for having me! Y'all were awesome, I had a great time on set. & forsure, just tap in with me.

Karlae was asked personally by the biggest boss Rick Ross himself to play the leading lady in he, Drake and Wale's new visual for Ross' new single Diced Pineapples.

Over the course of four years, Karlae's done perhaps 30 videos. She hasn't done as many as people think, but she has a enough under her belt to be considered an LA icon. The first appearance she made in Pharrell's Frontin' had her poppin' in her city and ever since she's be in her bag.