Chapter 7

MEL POV
The next week was a breeze, before I knew it we done filming for the week. It was an overwhelming week for me, that's why it went by so fast. I spent a lot of long nights on set and then would come early the next day.

Chris had a staurday audition this morning, so I set my alarm so I could be a supportive fiancé and wish him luck, but I had overslept. So, instead of doing nothing I looked at the time hoping I had woken up before it started. The clock read 12:45 and his audition was scheduled for 11:00, so I decided I should call him and ask how it went.

"Hey!" I said as I heard him pick up.

"Hey, mel. What's going on?" Chris said when he heard my voice, as if something was wrong.

"How'd it go?" I ask with a lot of excitement.

"I feel good about it, but we don't hear for about a week." He said with relief and a bit of enthusiasm.

"Want to meet for lunch?" I ask him hopeful.

"Yeah, Tim's?" he asks knowing my favorite place my heart. I agree and quickly hang up. I didn't know why but I wanted to see him so badly. I jump in the car and race to Tim's as my stomach growled.

Chris POV

I arrive stand by the door waiting for Melissa. When her car pulls up I straighten myself out and get a bit excited. I can see her beautiful smile from the parking lot. I walk up to her, meeting her halfway.

"Hey beautiful." I greet her with a kiss. During dinner we make small talk and touch apon the wedding to see what each were thinking. I could barely think, because even though it hasn't been long all I could think about was having a family with her.

"Chris," I hear Melissa breaking a silence that had crepted up on us. She was unsure, I could see it as well as hear it in her voice, "do you want kids?" I feel an overwhelming want to respond, but when we found out Melissa was pregnant we hadn't planned it and there was nothing we could do with the situation. I knew I do, but I wasn't sure if she did.

"I do, but Mel if you don't-" I said with full cautious grabbing her hand and rubbing it. I was going to continue and tell her if she didn't I only wanted her, but she had cut me off.

"Do you think we're ready to try, again?" She asked weary and nervous. I smiled gentlely and looked into her beautiful, deep blue eyes. My smile fades because I needed her to be honest with me.

"Mel, it's not just me in this relationship. I can wait." I say rubbing her hand once again. "As long as I got you, I'm happy." I smile again, "Don't do this for me. It is if you are ready. I'll have kids whenever you want to have kids." I said spreading my smile. It eased her, I could see her whole body relax but also become strong all in itself.

"I am." She say as a huge smile spreads across her face. "I am ready."

We eat dinner quickly and continue talking about the future and my audition. I had auditioned for a small role in Vampire Diaries but knowing that Melissa was healing from the miscarriage was all that mattered to me.

The drive home was smooth and quick. When I got home Melissa was already there. I went to change for bed as she finished letting out the dogs. I sat in bed until she was finished getting ready, too. She walked in the room with a smile and got in bed beside me.

She turned to me; and I turned to face her. We locked eyes. I knew what she was thinking without a word. I moved closer to her feeling our bodies almost touching.

"Are you sure?" I ask trying to hide my feelings.

"Yes." Melissa said not leaving a second to spare, she kissed me passionately.