Chapter 8

MEL POV

The next morning, we had plans with the cast for brunch, so waking up late made Chris and I run through our morning so we could get there sooner. We walked in to see the whole cast standing up to welcome us and congratulate us, because Chris has been not on set much due to the reason that he had little scenes as the season started to come to an end.

"Hey." I said as I hug Chlyer who had saved me a seat. Jeremy had saved a seat for Chris farther down, so I could barely see him. I looked at Chlyer who was trying so hard to stay quiet so I could tell her on my own, but she failed.

"So, Katie and I were thinking of having a girl's night the 28th. We really want you to come!" I felt myself blushing and I couldn't think.

"I would love to!" I say with a gigantic laugh and smile. I looked at the two of them as there excitement showed.

The breakfast went by slowly, but it was fun. I talked to Jeremy and go more information about his serious girlfriend. I made sure to have Chlyer fill me in on the news about the kids; and I also made sure Katie's parents were doing well. I tried to stay away from talking about myself because, in all seriousness, I just wanted to hear from everyone else.

Chris and I are the last ones to leave. I want to ask him all about what he heard and talked about, but I let it go for now. Instead of getting stuff done at home, Chris and I decide to be lazy in bed. I was feeling fine, but I just felt so relaxed today that I didn't want to ruin that. The day went by silently as I fell asleep in his arms.

Sorry it's so short!!