FOUR/FEELS

K I A R A

As Kiara and Prince walked around The High Line they talked about Prince's football career and his back up plan and same for Kiara. Kiara loved photography but she knew it wasn't going to make her much money so she set her heart out in business for her college major and for her life. She wanted a heavy form of income and she knew she could get anything with a business degree. Yet for Prince his heart was sent on football, he's gotten plenty of offers but didn't commit to a team yet. He had his heart set on the Philadelphia Easgles in his home state. He's always dreamed of playing for the super bowl champion team ever since him and his dad went to their football games when he was younger. But if that didn't work out he was going to school for physical therapy.

They stopped at a bench and sat down for a while. Kiara was relieved because her feet were hurting like hell. She wore a oversized hoodie, flannel and jeans with Jordan's. She called her style 'cozy' it's just how she felt. While for Prince he wore a Nike sweatsuit. Kiara was cool with it because all they were doing were walking around and eating junk food. This was her best date, well her only date but she liked it. She was a simple girl. It was easy to impress her.

"When's your next shoot?" Prince asked as they chilled on the park bench looking over the city.

"Friday. It's for some ad." Kiara told him. It was a cool Wednesday night. They were planning on their date being Friday or Saturday but Kiara had her photo shoot and Prince had a football game. It was his school homecoming game and he couldn't miss it.

"That's right, you deff did tell me about that. Congrats on your internship." Prince smiled at her. He loved hearing people succeed. It made him happier that it was someone he had interest in.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." Kiara smiled.

"You're on your way up there." He held his out for a high-five. Kiara put her hand on his, high-fiving him.

Kiara enjoyed the energy she was getting from Prince. She was very big on energy and vibes. If they weren't right she would've called off the date immediately. Kiara was a very spiritual person. She believed in the universe and speaking things into existence. Whatever you speak out into it will come true.

The two relaxed then began walking back to the train before it got too late. They knew how things got at night and didn't want to get caught up in it.

Once they got to their stop Prince walked Kiara to her apartment. Once they reached her door, to Kiara's surprise Troy was sitting in her step.

"Why are you here?" Kiara asked Troy confused.

"We gotta go." Troy said hopping up.

"What you mean?" Kiara asked confused.

Troy didn't say anything, he just looked between Kiara and Prince signaling for them to say their goodbyes so that Prince could go.

"I'll text you later on tonight." Kiara turned to Prince.

"Ard. Be safe." Prince said as he hugged Kiara before walking off.

Kiara turned back to Troy once Prince turned the corner to the subway. "Whats going on Troy." She asked one last time.
Next thing she knew Troy's mom pulled up beside them. They got in and she rushed off.

"Is anyone gonna answer my question?" Kiara grew impatient and wanted answers immediately.

"Your granny is in the hospital. She fell and was unresponsive, your uncle called the ambulance and know they're running test to make sure she's okay." Troy's mom told Kiara. Kiara's heart began to race. She hoped her granny was okay. Kiara didn't know what she would do if she lost her, especially now. She didn't even get out of college yet. Shoot she didn't even get accepted for any internships or jobs yet. Her mind raced with negative thoughts. She started shaking her leg and Troy realized.