FIVE/Mr. Sage

K H A R I

It was an early morning in the city as Khari drove in his Mercedes through the busy streets of New York heading down to Manhattan. He saw some school kids joking and playing around as they walked to school. Khari laughed at the young boy who was trying to talk to a young lady as he stopped at a red light, the young lady wasn't giving the young man any play.

As the light turned green Khari rushed to his office. He had so much work to do before his photo shoot with this intern the magazine was sending in to take pictures of him for their new ad.

He found a parking spot not to far from his office, he thanked god in his head because lord knows that it was difficult to find a parking spot in the city, especially in the morning.

Khari grabbed his things from his back seat and walked to his office getting a warm "Good morning" from his receptionist. Khari smiled back at the beautiful brown skin women.

Khari walked into his office seeing Julia sitting in the comfy, office chair he had for clients.

"Good morning." Julia spoke with a smile giving the large man a look over. Julia found Khari very attractive but decided to keep it to herself, she wanted to keep her job but sometimes that could be difficult when she saw the young boss in his fitted suits that hugged his body perfectly showing that he was built. Every once in a while they would battle seductive looks and small remarks but they knew to be professional when they were in the work place.

"Good morning Julia." He smiled back at her. "This heat in here is out of control, it's burning up in here." He said taking of his blazer. Showing his muscles even more. He walked over to his phone and called down to the receptionist.

"Yes, Mr. Sage?" She answered.

"Can you call maintenance and tell them to come fix the heating up here." He asked

"Sure can." She said before hanging up the phone.

He put the phone back on the hook and took a seat in his chair. Khari loved his success, he loved being able to say he was a business man and the CEO of his own company.

"I put out an ad for a new Senior editor, I put the applicants on your desk, they're in the white folder." She informed him.
"Thank you. Where will I be going for the photo shoot?"
"They'll be sending a driver to come pick you up." She told him. "They're treating you like you're royalty." Julia joked causing Khari to chuckle a little.
"Seriously. I can drive myself but I mean it saves me some gas money." He joked.

He checked the time on his Rolex. "Ah." He groaned standing from his seat. He picked up his blazer and slid it back on. "Let's get to this meeting with these marketers." He said buttoning this jacket.

Julia stood pulling her dress down and turning towards the office door. Khari couldn't help but stare at the mocha skinned female. She looked good in her red suit that hugged her backside perfectly.

The two walked out of the office and down the hall to the meeting room. Khari opened the door for Julia she sauntered into the business room. He sat at the head of the table as she sat beside him with all the other business men and women.

"You look good today." He seductively whispered to Julia causing her to blush a bit.

"Let's begin." Julia spoke beginning the meeting.