TWENTY-FOUR/ I GOT YOU

You bought me a feeling that's indescribable.
A feeling that's undeniable.
You're undeniably perfect for me.
And I'll wait for an eternity for you to be mine...
~Khalee❤️

K H A R I

It's been a few days and Khari was going through it, his writers block was eating him away. He couldn't think of what to write about, he didn't even know how he was feeling. Ever since that night he and Kiara stayed up and fell asleep over the phone he hasn't been able to think straight. Nevaeh and Langston teased him saying he was falling in love but Khari knew he liked Kiara, a lot and he wanted to be with her and he knew she had some feelings for him too. All he could think about was her and it wasn't helping that he hadn't talked to her since that day. Well they'd talk but it was becoming to be short replies. It was like she didn't even want to speak to him and he began to think if she really didn't like him, that he was just going crazy and he was just crushing too hard. He just wanted Kiara to speak to him.

Khari took out his phone to call her but the phone went straight to voicemail. He shot her a quick text asking if she and Darien were still coming over tonight for his New Years Eve party, he kind of regretted inviting Darien because he just wanted all of Kiara's attention but he knew he couldn't do Darien like that.

"Yo, we still going to the store?" Langston said knocking on Khari's door.

"Yeah. I'll be down in a minute." He said as he typed a message on him and Kiara's messages.

: hey you good? I ain't talk to you in a minute. Can't wait to see you tonight❤️.

The message read, he looked over it one last time before deleting it and heading out of the house with Langston.

K I A R A

"It's just a small get together! What's the problem!" Kiara argues with Darien who was now iffy about attending Khari's New Years party.

"I just dong trust dude! Simple! Kiki I see how he looks at you! He likes you and as ya man I just can't go somewhere, where I know another man is out to be with you! I don't even want you to go!"

"He's just a friend D! It's not even that deep! You really be bugging for no reason!" Kiara yelled back as she searched for her shoes. She was about to meet up with Armani and Troy for lunch and to grab some drinks for the party tonight.

"Kiki, you may look at him as a friend, but trust-." Darien began before Kiara phone began to ring, showing Khari's name appear for the 4th time this afternoon. Kiara immediately declined the call. "See what I mean, Troy don't even blow ya shit up like that." Darien started.

"Listen, for the past week, I've been trying to fix what we got, but it's always something, work called, you have to do a last minute check at the hospital, we barely get to spend time and talk or just have fun! Can we please just forget about all this shit and just go out and have fun? Please?" Kiara begged as she grabbed Dariens hands and looked up at him.

Darien was hesitant but he let in, he realized Kiara was right. "Fine. Be ready by 9 Kiki, I'm serious you be taking 50 hours to get ready." He joked causing Kiara to crack a smile. Kiara got a text from Armani and kissed Darien goodbye before heading out.

As Kiara, Armani and Troy all sat in the restaurant, looking at their menus Kiara realized Troy kept looking over at Armani and that Armani did the same to Troy, She didn't question it, she just let them be awkward and do their thing.