TWENTY-ONE/ LAST TIME

K I A R A

"My head hurts." She whined.

"I know, Ima get you to the hospital okay? I promise." Khari comforted Kiara as he rushed her to the emergency room.

As Kiara shuffled in her sleep, beginning to wake up she heard the sound of a shower running and immediately rose from her sleep. She looked around the spacious bedroom, seeing a dresser with Axe cologne and a males hairbrush she knew she wasn't home, she began to panic and think of where she could be. She then realized she was at Khari's house and she began to slowly calm down. She looked down and saw herself in a tee shirt that was extremely too big for her and she started to panic even more. Her mind began to wonder if she did anything that she would regret later. She heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open. As Khari entered the bedroom and stopped in his tracks seeing a frightened Kiara snuggled up in his sheets.

"Oh you're up? Great. What you want for breakfast? You okay?" He asked as he grabbed his hair brush and brushed his hair.

She was at a lost if words, his body glistened as he towel sat on his waist. She mustered up her confidence and finally asked"Did we?" Kiara questioned too afraid to ask the full question.

"Have sex? No. I sat in bed with you until you fell asleep, before you did I gave you that shirt, I didn't want you to be uncomfortable." Khari said pointing to the graphic tee shirt that showed his favorite soccer team.

"You slept..slept with me?" Kiara asked.

"No, I slept on the couch, Kiki I wouldn't do that. I respect your space and you." He said. "But, ima need you to step out real quick so I can change." He said. "I put out a toothbrush and wash cloth for you." He said picking up the sweatshirt he had laid out on the bed, moving it to the side to get his lotion next applying it to his arms.

Kiara quickly grabbed her phone and got up and walked towards the door. As she walked pass she caught a glimpse of his fit body, seeing his 4 pack, almost 6 pack. "I put your dress in the washer last night so if you wanted to throw that back on it'll at least be clean." He said with a smirk catching her eyes staring at his body.

"Mhm." Kiara nervously hummed before rushing out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. She unlocked her phone and called Troy.

"Yeah?" He answered tiredly.

"Where are you?" Kiara asked frantically.

Troy looked beside him seeing Armani wrapped up in his arms. "Oh shit." He said to himself.

"What do you mean oh shit? Where are you?" Kiara asked one last time.

"In my bed. With Mani." He blurted. Kiara couldn't help but to gag.

"Wit-. Troy I'm in his tee shirt." Kiara began to whine.

"Kiki, tell me you didn't." Troy hopped up, moving Armani's head from over his arm and slowly getting up.

"No, he said we didn't, he actually slept on the couch." Kiara rambled.

"You want me to come get you?" He asked.

"No, I can just get an Uber home, I'm scared Troy." She cried.

"Why? You didn't have sex with him or nothing so you'll be good." He said.

"Yeah I know but, I don't know what happened last night and that makes me nervous. The fact I have no memory of last night, what if he's lying." She cried.

"Kiki, trust me, that man didn't rape you, he got too much money to be raping people." Troy informed. "Listen, he's a good dude, he didn't harm you, I know he wouldn't. Now call me when you get home, let me figure out what me and Armani got ourselves into." He said before the two hung up.