SIX/LOOKIN OUT

K I A R A
Kiara and Troy were chilling in the house, it was Saturday afternoon and the two besties had no clue on what to do. It was finally a nice October day and all Troy was seeing on his Instagram was that there were parties everywhere in the city.

"Sooo." He dragged.

"Nope." Kiara denied before he could even ask his question.

"You don't even know what I'm about to ask." He frowned.

"I know it's a bunch of parties tonight, especially on campus, I'm cool dude." Kiara spoke.

"Kiki, you don't go out. Let's go mingle. Cus I need some punani and you...you just need a drink." Troy begged.

"Troy, I don't need a drink. I'm cool right here. Plus you can get a chick with out me, you don't need me. You a good looking dude." She shrugged him off. "I'm getting some more chips, I'll be back." She said standing and walking towards the kitchen.

Troy spotted her phone and immediately unlocked it. He went to her messages and scrolled looking for the specific name.

"You gon go out tonight." He whispered to himself.He started scrolling. Once he found the name he clicked on it and began typing.

You wanna go out tonight? Me and bsf are going..
~4:30

The message was sent and Prince responded in a matter of seconds.

I'm down, where at?

Troy told him the location and time. He was now looking through their messages and he didn't know his bestie was capable of having feelings for a person, he could see that she really liked the young man and that he liked her too. He was a proud best friend. As he read more he saw a picture he didn't want to see and dropped the phone immediately.

"Why do you got my phone?" Kiara asked coming back into the living room with a bowl of chips and something to drink.

"Ya boo, coming with us tonight." He grinned deviously.

"What you mean he's coming with us? We not going no damn where." She spat. She grabbed her phone and looked at her and Prince's messages. "You get on my damn nerves." She flopped down on the couch.

"Love you too. Now do you have anything to wear?" Troy asked. "If not ima call Karla." He said referring to his older sister.

Karla was living on her own in Brooklyn. She was a chef by day but a party animal by night. Karla and Kiara wore around the same size and she loved hooking Kiara up with some nice outfits.

"Ugh." Kiara groaned.

"Ima take that as a yes." Troy said hopping up and going upstairs to his room. He called his sister as Kiara sat on the coach and looked at the messages once more. She hated how Troy just did whatever he wanted even when it came to her. He always ignored her request but she really couldn't be upset because she always ended up having fun.

"Wait.." she said to herself. "How far did you go in our messages!" Kiara yelled.

"You nasty!" Troy yelled.

Kiara blushed in embarrassment and put the pillow over her petite body hugging it tightly.

Kiara showered and waited for Karla to come with her crazy bag of dresses and tight fitted jeans. Honestly if it was up to Kiara she would just put on an oversized sweatshirt and some jeans and some sneakers.