EIGHT/ I'LL KILL YOU

*nou bezwen pale-we need to talk(Creole)*
*kisa wap fè?- what's up?*

K I A R A

Kiara opened her eyes a little seeing a silver Rolex watch, next falling back asleep.

"Troy I can't." Kiara said throwing her blanket back over her head only for Troy to pull it back and for her to snatch it back as well

"Kiara if I gotta pull this blanket off you again, I'm gon' pull ya ass off the actual bed. Now get your ass up!" Troy demanded.

Kiara continued to ignore him. She was not in the mood and was going through the motions due to her current situation. She was still at shock that she was sexually assaulted. At the moment she didn't want anyone to see her. Not even her granny because she knew she would be a emotional train wreck. Troy was consistently trying to get her out of bed so that they could get to class. She already missed 2 days of class and he refused to see her miss a 3rd day.

"Kiara Palet!" He said pulling her petite body by her feet, dragging her out of the bed.

"Ouch!" She said as she held her chin.

"Put some got damn clothes on and let's go!" He demanded before walking out of the bedroom.

Kiara groaned in frustration and grabbed her towel and headed to the bathroom. She got in and got out in 5 minutes. She walked into the bedroom and changed into an Adidas sweatsuit. She grabbed her back pack and met Troy outside.

"See you look nice, come on." He said grabbing her hand as the two got into the car. Their Lyft driver drove them to school. Kiara just listened to Troy ramble about his new boo. Kiara didn't pay him any attention while she scrolled down her phone. She stopped once seeing a picture of Prince at the NFL camp. Smiling as if he wasn't a rapist,it made Kiara sick to her stomach to see his face and to see him living his best life.

"Pull over." She muttered.

"Huh?" Troy asked, trying to hear her.

"Pull the damn car over!" She insisted. The driver pulled the car over and Kiara opened her door and vomited on the busy Harlem street causing bystanders to look at her as if she was crazy.

"Can you take us to the store right there? I'll pay you extra." Troy asked the driver.

The driver let them out at the corner store. Troy got a ginger ale and some little Debby donuts. He gave them to Kiara and watched her eat and drink.

They got back in the car and continued their commute to school as Kiara laid her head on her best friends shoulder. Troy just rubbed her shoulder, comforting her. He felt bad for his best friend and wish he could do something. Troy planned on hurting Prince but Kiara insisted not to. Troy couldn't stand the boy and saw how bad Prince hurt Kiara.

Once they made it to school they both went their separate ways. Kiara made it to her management class and sat in her seat and began to listen to the professor. It was only 15 minutes into the class and she already wanted the day to be over. Luckily she only had three classes for the day. Business management, English and a accounting class.

K H A R I

Khari was sitting at his office reading some stories and following up in his clients. He felt his phone vibrate. He pulled it out seeing he had a text from his dad.

Pops✊🏾🇭🇹
nou bezwen pale~1:44pm

kisa wap fè?~1:45pm

Vin lakay mwen an 5.~1:47pm

Khari sighed already knowing what it was about. He closed the book he was reading and opened his side drawer of his desk showing his poetry book. He opened it to the page the book mark was in and began reciting the new poetry. There was an event he was going to be performing at soon for someone's party.