THIRTY-TWO/FALLEN

K I A R A

As Kiara rose from bed she stretched and looked over to see Khari still asleep, which was surprising because he usually was awake first. She stood and walked into the bathroom to get herself together for the day, she had a week to graduate and she was becoming impatient. She was so ready to get her degree and happy dance across the stage. As she brushed her teeth she felt warm arms wrap around her body and Khari's face dug into her neck placing mall kisses.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning mama." He responded causing chills to go down her body as he wasn't fully awake, his raspy morning voice was such a turn on for Kiara and she just wanted to jump onto him. He grabbed his tooth brush and applied tooth paste to it and began to join Kiara. "What we got planned for today mama." He asked.

"Just picking up Noah and watching him for the day, I have to go to the mall to get my shoes for my dress and then run pass the magazine to give Shayla some camera lenses, she's been doing so good, i might hire her at my studio." She said grabbing her face cloth and washing her face.

"So we stealing employees now? Wow." Khari teased.

"Shut up." She waves him off. "But I graduate in a week." She danced in place.

"I know. My baby a scholar." Khari said beginning to hype her up next making a song out of it making her dance even more. They stopped and laughed. Kiara got into the shower while Khari went into the room to get dressed.

Khari went into the room and changed into jeans and a polo tee. Kiara walked in with her towel wrapped around her body. She went to her side of the dresser and took out some clothes and began to get herself together for the day. She put on some jeans and a tee shirt, she went into the closet and grabbed a pair of air force's and the two stared their day. They first went to office and did some last minute things, Khari just went to make sure everyone got their pay and that everyone was doing what was needed to be done. Kiara walked into the photo studio and saw Shayla setting up.

"Hey pretty girl." Kiara greeted her with a hug.

"Hey, Kiki, thank you for the lenses, I got you back." Shayla promised.

"Nah, you good, I got like a hundred of them." Kiara waved her off. "How you been doing? Ima come in next week and help out." Kiara told her.

"No, it's fine, I got it, focus on your studio. Congratulations by the way." Shayla flashed a smile.

"Ok, call me if you need anything." Kiara pat her in the shoulder next walking out. Kiara walked to Khari's office to see him sitting at his desk looking over some papers. He began to rub the bridge of his nose, which told Kiara he was frustrated.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting across from him.

"Sales have been dropping." He sighed. "Looks like no one is interested in these old ads entrepreneurs, they want some one young and breaking barriers." He sat back looking up at Kiara.

"You know what you should do, this new kid from Brooklyn, he's a up and coming boxer. I had a shoot with him a couple weeks ago. He's a cool kid, he has a good social media following and all." Kiara informed Khari.

"Bet, can you send me his information so I can reach out to him or his management?" Khari asked.

"Yeah, if I can find it I'll send it to you or Mani." Kiara told him.

"Thank you baby." Khari said standing to lean over the desk to peck her lips but was interrupted by Armani.

"I'm about to go up the street to the breakfast spot, you want anything?" She asked.