TWENTY-SIX/TEACH ME

K I A R A

Kiara was in the bathroom doing her hair for her and Khari's date tonight, she wore a black dress that had a small slit on the side and a pair of heels. As she finished her hair she paired some jewelry with her outfit and some clear gloss for her lips. She was nervous for this date, it was their first and she honestly wanted to be perfect. Khari was in the other room getting ready as well. Kiara sat in the living room watching Love Jones since it was the first thing that came on once she turned on the tv.

"You ready?" Khari asked as he walked into the living room looking down at his watch fixing it. Kiara saw him in a black fitted suit, his hair was freshly cut and his skin was glowing and smooth. She could smell his cologne and it made her get goosebumps. She loved his scent and it just made her want to jump right on him.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She said standing as she pulled her dress down a bit next catching Khari's attention.

"Damn." He said amazed. "Shit we don't gotta no where. We can stay home." He joked.

"Boy come on." Kiara blushed as she grabbed the keys and they headed out.

They got into the car and started it up and began driving to their destination.

"So can I know where we're going now?" Kiara asked.

"A rich white man party. One of my business partners anniversary with his wife is today and he invited me and you." Khari told her.

"Oh so should talk like this?" Kiara asked putting on a stereotypical elegant white women voice causing Khari to laugh and shake his head.

"You a damn fool." He laughed. "But be yourself." Khari told her. The two jammed out to music while they drove and had a contest to see who could count the most cars to their specific color whoever won got 20 dollars and luckily Khari won because he refused to give Kiara a 20 dollars because all she did was talk trash.

As they arrived to the function Khari passed his keys to the valet and opened Kiara's door, holding her hand and locking their arms together to walk in.

As they walked in people instantly started coming up to Khari to greet and introduce themselves. Majority of them complimented Kiara and her dress and the couple. Kiara became a little overwhelmed with the large amount of people surrounding her so she took a seat at the bar and just watched Khari interact with his colleagues. She looked around and saw how put together everyone was, they seemed to be happy and obviously she could tell they were loaded due to the shoes and jewelry they wore and then she looked at herself and saw that she didn't look at anywhere close to as good they did, she was just a regular girl from Harlem while Khari was fitting right in. These were his people and it kind of made her feel out of place. She watched as Khari excused himself and walk towards her.

"Hey, you okay?" Khari asked standing in front of her.

"Yeah." She lied. No she wasn't alright, she was uncomfortable this wasn't her scene, it was nice but it just wasn't for her. Khari looked at her knowing that she wasn't enjoying herself. They'd only been at the party for an hour and Kiara only talked to a few people, mostly some of the women who were married to the multimillionaires. Kiara didn't mind parties it was only when it was a ton of people, that's why she didn't enjoy the club. Being in a crowded space bothered her because a bunch of things could happen.

"I'll go get our coats and we can go." Khari inquired.

"No, go have fun, I'll be fine. I'm just gonna order a drink and chill, I'll socialize. Just go have fun with your friends." Kiara told him.

"Kiara if you're not comfortable we can go."

"No, I'm fine." She assured him. Khari walked back to his colleagues and Kiara ordered a drink she got Khari one as well and walked over to the room him and his friends were in. As she entered she saw the men smoking cigars and playing a game of Spades.

"And look who came to accompany me." Khari said with a smile as he put his hand out for Kiara to come sit with him.

"Yes, I bought you a drink." Kiara said handing him the drink.

"Thank you baby." He said taking it and putting it to the side. He patted his lap signifying that he wanted Kiara to come sit on it. She did as he wanted and watched him play the game. "Help me." Khari softly spoke into her ear sending chills down her body. She picked the card and he told her to put it down. She did so and the guys were impressed. "Looks like your my good luck charm." Khari said before kissing her cheek. He took a sip of his drink and collected his winnings. They put down another bet and started a new game. Kiara and Khari ordered another round and they played together, beating everyone in the games.

After 3 games they were on their last and it was now Khari's turn and he needed Kiara's help once more. Kiara picked the card.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Positive." She spoke with confidence.

Khari put down the card and in unison everyone threw down the cards as if they rehearsed losing again.

"Keep her, she's gonna make a billionaire man." Khari's friend Fred laughed as he handed Khari a bag of money and his watch.

"Don't take his watch. Let him keep that at least, that's a really nice watch." Kiara said.

"I know that's why I want it. He's taking mine."

"No. Keep your watch sir." Kiara said sliding the watch back and glancing over at Khari.

"Keep your watch." Khari told Fred. "But we're gonna get going, I'll see you gentlemen at the next event." Khari said before dapping up Fred and wishing him another congratulations. Khari grabbed they're coats and they headed home. As they drove home Khari put his right hand onto Kiara's thigh and glanced over at her. All day they've shared looks and small remarks causing Khari to want to take her to the private spot and treat her body well. But he didn't want to because he knew she wasn't ready and it was too early for sex.

As they walked in Kiara grabbed Khari's hand and led him to the bedroom. She began to unbutton his dress shirt and slowly kiss his lips. For the past week she wanted all of his affection and even though they just started dating she always felt the tension between the two. Khari gripped her behind and kissed her back. He felt her hands go down to his belt buckle and he immediately stopped her. Khari wanted to have sex with her but he didn't think she was actually ready.

"Are you ready? Be sure Kiki." Khari said holding her hands.

"I think so." Kiara said and Khari shook his head no.

"You're not. If you were you would've said yes. I don't want you to regret anything and I don't want you to think I want you to be sure." He told her. Kiara nodded her head understanding where he was coming from. "Are you horny baby?" Khari asked her as he looked down at her inner thigh while biting his lip. Kiara nodded and Khari kissed her one last time. He put his hand behind her back and unzipped her dress next pulling it down, revealing her matching Victoria's Secret set. "Lay back." Kiara did as told and she watched him take the dress off of her and throw it to the side. Khari put his hands on her inner thigh and began to kiss it. He looked up at Kiara and gave her a smirk next hooking his fingers to her panties and slowly pulling them down. He stopped when he could see the top of her lower body. He began getting up from the bed and smirked one last time before leaving the room. Kiara was now confused and horny. Why would he just tease the hell out of her like that? Khari came back into the room after a couple of minutes with his white beater and boxers.

"Good night baby." He said kissing her head and turning over.

"Khari!" Kiara hit his back in frustration. Khari held in his laughter and continued to face the other way. "I hate you." Kiara said getting out of bed and going into the bathroom to shower. After getting out she put on a t-shirt and crawled in bed next to Khari beginning to fall asleep but woke up once she felt a hand in her panties by her private. She felt two fingers slid in and a gasp escaped her lips. "Don't say you hate me again." Khari whispered into her ear as he picked up the pace with his fingers. "Okay?" He seductively whispered.

"Y..ye..yes." Kiara said as she was about to release on to hand but once it built up he pulled his fingers out and went to the bathroom to wash them.

"I'll talk to you in the morning mama." Khari said hovering over her placing a kiss onto her lips.