Chapter 14

"Your skin is so soft," Dimitri groaned. In the cabin's rustic bedroom, with the thick curtains drawn, the fire gave a soft, warm light illuminating the space. Rose was lying on her back as Dimitri hovered above her, peppering her face, neck, décolletage, and breasts with kisses. After spending an inordinate amount of time suckling her nipples, Dimitri continued downward, kissing Rose's abs and stomach before arriving at her unbuttoned jeans.

Dimitri kissed as far as he could until his lips met the soft cotton of her panties. Lying between Rose's legs, it was obvious her jeans and his pants needed to come off. Kissing and nipping at her denim covered crotch, Dimitri took his time enjoying Rose's scent. So much stronger than even a few days ago, it already had his manhood standing at full attention! Still, he waited until Rose lifted her hips to tell him she wanted him to rid her of her jeans.

"Panties too?" he murmured, allowing things to occur at her pace.

Rose nodded, her cheeks turning red—as though she were embarrassed about her response.

Dimitri peeled Rose's jeans, and panties down her legs, trailing kisses against her bare skin as the denim revealed it. At her feet, he pulled her clothing away, leaving Rose resplendently naked. His every thought and fantasy so demonstrably incomparable to the reality that was his mate, Dimitri took in the magnificent sight before him before growling possessively. A deep rumble emanating from his chest and echoing off the walls surrounding them, the sound would threaten some, but it comforted Rose. This was the sound of her mate—a strong virile Alpha—staking his claim. It didn't matter there was no one nearby to hear... Dimitri's growl was propriety; a warning for everyone else to stay away!

As for Dimitri? He could not help himself. Roza was his mate. His! He would be the only man allowed to see her like this! The only man to make love to her! Seeing her lying back on the bed, utter perfection just waiting for him, caused him to growl loudly again.

"You're mine, Rose. After this, there will be no turning back."

"I don't want to turn back," Rose said, sitting up then pushing Dimitri away from her. For a moment he thought she was rejecting him, but it quickly became plain she only moved him back so she could access the front of his sweatpants. Loosening the tie, Rose pulled the fabric down Dimitri's thighs, taking his boxer briefs with them. Her gasp when his manhood sprang free made Dimitri rumble with pleasure. Not a warm sleepy purr—this purr promised passion and pleasure.

"He's very big," Rose said, looking up at her man apprehensively.

"He's excited to meet you," Dimitri stated with a smirk.

"I'm excited to meet him, too," she replied, waiting for Dimitri to kick off his pants and briefs before reaching out to touch it. The feeling wasn't at all like she'd expected. How it could be simultaneously so hard yet silky soft was a mystery to Rose. Lightly trailing her fingers up and then down its length, Rose was mesmerized.

"Does he like that?" she asked.

"He'll like just about anything you do with him." Dimitri guided Rose's hand, showing her how to wrap it around the shaft.

"I can't make my fingers meet," Rose gasped in surprise.

"He's a big boy," Dimitri explained with a playful shrug.

"And he's all mine," Rose declared as she pumped her hand up and down her mate's cock. "I think he likes me doing that; he's getting harder!"

"He loves it. But right now, it's my turn to pleasure you." Pushing Rose back onto the bed, Dimitri followed until they were lying on their sides facing one another. He pulled Rose hard up against him, placing a leg between hers before their lips met again. Hands skating up and down Rose's back, Dimitri's fingers relished the feel of her unblemished skin, proving to be every bit as smooth as the front. Rose's hands were likewise occupied, playing with Dimitri's back and sides.