• 3 •

Today was the day. 

The day Chaewon really didn't look up to. After all, she'll be a part of someone else's family. 

In some hours her wedding is being held and ever since she woke up, she's been feeling crazy tingles in the pit of her stomach. 

She didn't like the idea of getting married. 

Just two hours before the wedding starts, she went into a panic mode whereas for the entire week she felt almost nothing. 

She started feeling nauseous. Well, she always had the chance to runaway. But the mere thought of becoming a runaway bride made her feel guilty.

What if her grandma was really looking forward to it, but instead she ended being disappointed. 

Chaewon wouldn't like it.

Maybe, she could just run away and come back and explain everything to her mom and grandma. 

But it seemed like her body has frozen. She couldn't move.

The stylists did their job and left the bride's room, tidying up everything before leaving her alone. She looked at her her right hand. The ringless finger would wear a ring in an hour. 

Time seemed to slow down, making her anxiety to mix up her emotions for longer. 
Soon her grandma entered the room rolling on her wheelchair, looking at her granddaughter. 

Chaewon busied herself in a conversation with her grandma which would hopefully help her to pass the time. 

Where as in the other hand, Jimin says in his dressing room quite undisturbed by the whole fact of fact of his marriage that would be taking place in the decorated venue a while later. 

He has invited Taehyun, his friend who decided to take the role of being Jimin's best man. Soon, he heard his father walk into the room which made Jimin instantly to look at his father. 

"Dad?" 

"Jimin, it's time. Come out, I'll be waiting in the lobby," spoke the older man. Jimin followed his dad's orders and stood up, signaling Taehyun to follow. 

With no words being uttered, the trio walked into the venue. 

Jimin walked down the aisle, taking a spot beside the left of the priest and stood still. He wasn't feeling anything his colleagues had felt during their marriage. He heard a lot of stories from them. 

About twenty minutes later, Jimin heard footsteps followed by squeals as he looked up into the front. 

His eyes met with Chaewon's pair. 

He was clearly astonished as to how beautiful he looked, but deep in he knew she has a habit of playing with feelings without minding what others would feel. 

He felt hatred towards her. 

She slowly walked down the aisle, her arms tucked in her father's as he leads her. They soon reached and her father placed her hand in Jimin's own. 

He took it gently and looked at Chaewon. She really was wonderful. 

Still, nothing compared to his girlfriend. 

After hearing the news of his marriage with some stranger, she told Jimin had to leave the city. 

She wanted to clear up her mind, but that didn't mean that they weren't dating. They definitely still are. 

He already exclaimed that this meant nothing and his love was all for Yoonah. He let go of the hand he was holding. The priest began to say his words, and soon the duo followed with their vows.

"Does anyone by any means stand an objection against this marriage?" the priest asked calmly. 

No voice spoke up. 

He continued, "May the exchange of the rings be done followed by a kiss." 

Chaewon slowly took the ring from the box and slid it into Jimin's left hand's ring finger. It fit perfectly, but the one who wore it on him was the perfect one for him. 

Jimin did the same with Chaewon's right hand. Such a good gift of God ruined by the means of the world.

So cruelly beautiful. 

The wedding soon ended and they didn't wait for the reception. 

Jimin got into his car which was being driven by a driver. Soon Chaewon followed. Too slow to catch up with Jimin's place. 

They were married yet felt so like strangers.