• EPILOGUE •

3 years.

That's how long it has been. Chaewon looked at her wedding photograph and smile sorely at the picture. One relation had given her so much experience.

She knew now was the time to move on and already forgot about those memories, but they were something that were tattooed in the back of her mind.

She believed she didn't need anyone in her life anymore. She believed that she could live her entire life without loving someone dearly as she did for Jimin.

She was once again proved wrong.

But this time, it was rather for the best.

She knew no one would be ready to except her in her broken form. She knew she couldn't love anyone anymore.

2 years ago, when Taehyun had confessed his feeling for her, she knew she was too broken then to love again. But when she knew he waited and decided to stay loyal to her even after she left her home to some other country for a very long holiday, her feelings decided to take a turn without her noticing.

They started talking again and it didn't take long enough for Taehyun to confess to her once again.

But this time, she didn't straight up reject him like the last time. The words she replied to him made hopes rise within his souls and so he fled countries to meet her in the UK.

The month he stayed over at her place in the UK and treated her to only pleasure's that can be found through love, she already knew who she wanted to spend her entire life with.

She felt bad for rejecting him in the past but totally didn't regret it. Because now she could love him better than she could ever have in the past.

He wanted her to leave with him but she denied and stayed there.

After thinking long enough, she figured this was the time she should go back to her family and so she decided to come back home to her mother and Taehyun.

After she had left him, she had heard that Taehyun decided to stay and take care of her mother. She got sick after Chaewon left, she was her mother's only child after all so Chaewon understood how she might have felt.

But now standing in front of the old house she used to live in with her mother before she got married, a small smile appeared on her lips.

So many memories were attached to this place.

She was startled by a car parking in front of the house and turned around to see who it was. Her eyes widened and her hands started shaking.

'He looked even better now,' She thought as they both kept on staring at each other, their eyes focused on the other.

He was the one who broke the eye contact between them and rushed towards her.

Chaewon could say that she was indeed mesmerized by his looks. His messy hair that he had ruffled with his hand and his growing stumble made him look hotter.

He took off his sunglasses and pulled Chaewon in his embrace and put his chin on her head. "I've missed you, dear. Welcome back home."

"I've missed you too," Chaewon replied as she gave a chaste kiss on his lips. She hugged him back as the picture she was holding earlier fell on the floor.

"I love you Taehyun."

"The feelings are mutual, sweetheart."

────────────

Chaewon was finally happy. She understood that happiness cannot always be found through love. She understood that only one emotion couldn't give her what she wanted.

She understood that Taehyun was the one for her. It doesn't have to be only love in a relationship. It can be something other than that too. In a relationship with someone, it's not necessary to obtain feelings romantically for someone, it can be friendship and care too. And that is how she felt with Taehyun.

With Jimin, she only felt love for him. She did care for him but when she realized it'd be never in this lifetime that he'll like her, feelings died down and with that, the care and concern for him did too.

But she mistakenly kept on forcing herself to feel things for him when she had the turn to change her path.

She figured that, that might have been the mistake she had made but she also told herself that humans learn from their mistakes.

And this very mistake of hers taught her something she'd never forget.

She wasn't blaming all of these on Jimin either, he was forced to have her. Putting herself in his shoes, she did finally understand how he must've felt when he liked someone else but she kept on annoying him to the point he lost himself.

She also believed people change because of situations and mistakes they make, and they both changed for both the ways.

She didn't know what Jimin was doing now or how he was. But she did the best for him and wished he regained his sense and found love once again.

The End

────────────

Author's note - This is the end everyone. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting 'Arrange Marriage' from the start, through all the tough rides and you've finally reached the end. Special thanks to all those beautiful people who had read and loved this work of mine.

It doesn't always have to be that fanfictions are meaningless. Many authors display real life stories in the words of a Fanfiction. My story might not be real in my life but it may be in someone else's. So please be considerate about everyone's feelings before taking a step further in your life with someone, but remember you stand amongst the 'everyone' and you should consider your feelings first :) . Because at the end of the day, you are living with humans who carry their own feelings and emotions, just like you, no different.

Bye.