• 5 •

Jimin couldn't help but think back to the incident that has occurred earlier tonight.

He actually felt worried. But he didn't know if it was for Chaewon, or just because he has managed to lose control over his own self.

But he definitely knew he was changing for the bad.

He would suffer from severe headaches now and then thinking about his loved ones being in any sort of pain or them being in hardships.

Chaewon. Jimin knew he didn't consider her nor her feelings. How she felt about their bond.

Maybe she still loved him or maybe she had someone else in sight.

Yet after rethinking, Jimin felt hatred towards her engulf him.

His train of thoughts started eating him up; causing him to be in pain.

Driving passed the city lights, he finally reached the quietness of the suburban roads and into a rural area.

He parked outside the familiar house. The house which contained memories of him with Yoonah.

'She must be here,' thought the young man as he locked his car and strolled towards the entrance.

Jimin rang the bell but sadly, he was met with no response.

He couldn't just wait all night for the door to open up by itself. He had to know if she has been alright.

Because of the things that has been going on for the past week, no girlfriend would be fine.

So, he opened it up by the use of the spare key he owned.

Darkness

That is what he was met with. The chilled air stuffed the house.

The young man shivered as he walked through the dusty air and into the house, his eyes gazing at the fireplace and setting it on unburned woods.

No one has been here.

It looked the same just a bit more dusty since the last time they visited during Christmas Eve the past year.

This was an easy place for Yoonah to hide. She definitely is residing somewhere else. But where would she be gone to.

He sighed.

That's what he felt like doing the entire past week.

But he couldn't do anything. He couldn't turn back time and hold Yoonah in his arms.

Nor could he stop himself from listening to his parents.

Jimin couldn't do any of that.

He didn't know why he chose to listen to everyone's words who are the closest.

He sometimes felt like a puppet and he wanted to be set free.

The man got into the car, the sight of of the picture hanging from the rear view mirror of him and his gildfriend posing in a photo booth.

His eyes started tearing up.

Whatever was happening he wanted it to stop. This was just over the roller coaster ride he tried to try out.

Jimin picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Taehyun, please meet me in the ramen store, our usual one," his voice filled with sorrow as his voice broke.

The call was cut with no response from the other side, but he knew his younger friend would never betray him.

He drove off once again. But this time with no destination to reach. He didn't know what his nextt step will be.

The ramen store. Then, the house or his friend's place.

Beacuse one thing had it's surety, Jimin couldn't go back to living his life like he used to.

────────────

Author's Note - Lately I've been busy editing. I've finally found the time to upload something new.

Hope you like it.

Xoxo