• 25 •

Chaewon was really grateful upon hearing the new from Taehyun that Jimin has finally agreed on having an appointment being set up with the psychiatrist she had told about to him.

She was lucky enough that Jimin had no idea about the fact that she was the one to set him up with the doctor.

All she heard from Taehyun was that Jimin was prescribed some medications by the doctor and if by the end of this month he doesn't really show a change in behavior, then he might have to take up counseling which can also end up leading to different therapies.

Chaewon shook off all the thoughts running around in her mind and tried to focus on the drama she was currently watching.

Jimin was out with Taehyun, the two friends who have been lately very close to each other, perhaps because of the fact that Yoonah was an important in both of their lives. But that kept aside, Jimin found Taehyun more trustworthy than anyone else.

It was weekend and so, no one was really busy doing anything. Chaewon thought of visiting her grandma who was still admitted in the hospital.

She found herself being calm and understanding with her grandma's presence and she was the only one in Chaewon's life who could give her the best solutions to the problem the young lady faced.

Sge really was in need of someone to advice her what to do and so, she got up from her position on the bed and walked to the bathroom to start getting ready.

She thought of having lunch with her grandma so, she just skipped eating at home and grabbed her car key and made sure the door of her apartment was locked securely, she strolled out the building and to the parking lot.

She strode to where her car was parked and quickly unlocked the door. Swiftly opening the door, she got into the driver's seat and closed the door.

Turning the gear she moved out of the lot and drove off to her destination.

Time passed and soon she was out of the city. Her grandma lived in more of a countryside area as she found peace in looking at the green meadows, the open sky and the fresh air which contained no pollution, unlike the city.

She never understood why her grandma liked this place, perhaps it was her childhood home and coming back here made her happy.

Her mother here also resided here as there was no one to take care of her grandmother's health.

A smile was curved on her lips and her eyes gleamed with happiness as she could feel her spirit lift with also the extreme emotions she was feeling at the moment.

The house came into her sight as she saw her grandma sitting on a rocking chair out in the balcony of the second floor.

It was a small but fun place for her to be. Chaewon recalled some moments when she was just a kid at the age of 5, running around the house as she found her great grandmother always laid down in her bed.

She felt lucky that she could visit her till she passed away when Chaewon was only 6.

All the thoughts were brushed out of her head as she parked the car in front of the house and rushed to get out of the vehicle.

Her grandmother's sight moved to her upon hearing the loud thump the door made when she closed it with quite a force.

She could see her grandma's lips snatch into a smile and she announced out loud.

"Miyeon, look who's here. It's Chaewon." Chaewon was in shock as she thought her grandma would be weak as she was sick but she looked completely fine to Chaewon. Or maybe it was just the excitement.

Well sure, the last time they met was at her wedding which was held 5 months ago. But her grandma acted as it has been already over years she met him.

Chaewon rushed to the second floor as soon as her mom invited her in and once she got up, she could see a lady nurse coming out of the room with some used glucose bags and syringe tubes which were on the tray she was holding.

She passed a smile to Chaewon and bowed her head towards her direction as Chaewon only returned the favor with the same gestures. It was how they greeted people in South Korea.

"So, finally someone seems to have gotten time to visit the old lady," her grandma spoke sarcastically as she turned around in her chair.

"Hey! It's only been 5 months." Chaewon went up to her grandma and hugged her tight and she sat on the ground by her as she put her head on her grandma's lap. Chaewon's grandmother patted her head and started humming a familiar tune. "A lot has happened lately."

The words of Chaewon caught her grandma's attention as the elderly woman sat straight and looked down at her grandchild. "What's wrong, my dear?"

"Yoonah, she passed away. She was suffering from cancer and now Jimin, he seems depressed. She was a close friend, you know." Chaewon avoided speaking out the fact about Jimin and Yoonah and so, just by skipping that part, she told everything.

"He just hates me one second and the next second, he's fine with me. And whenever everything's going just fine, he comes up and blames me for something I haven't committed."

Chaewon's eyes filled with tears as she only stared at the ground. "I love him a lot."

Her grandma's eyes held a stern look as her face showed zero emotions. Chaewon wiped the tears and looked at her grandma staring back at her with a deadly look.. She swore, if her grandma would've been an anime character, there would be a black, big shadow which would've belonged to her as her eyes would turn red and smoke would've been coming out of her nose and ears.

"Call him for dinner tonight," Her grandma spoke frighteningly. "I promise I'm going to stuff him up with some good and helpful lessons like a stuffed turkey on the night of Thanksgiving."

────────────

Author's note - Sorry for not updating but I was busy the past days. I'm really very grateful to you people who have been supporting for this long. This is book is gonna come to end soon so please keep loving it and also check out my other book, Vicious.

What do you guys think will happen in the future. Has anyone guessed the plot line. Comment your thoughts. Don't forget to vote and you can always pm me if you want.

Love you. Xoxo. Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim readers.