• 10 •

Chaewon was drunk. She looked so lost in her own world, not at all certain about the people surrounding her and definitely not about Jimin.

Yoonah sighed when Chaewon caught her eyes. She ran off to the married woman and tried to stop her. By the entrance stood Jimin, confused.

Why would Yoonah go and help his wife. She was his girlfriend after all. 

"That's Yoonah's childhood friend. She invited her over," Taehyun let Jimin be known to the fact. Jimin nodded his head, a little astonished over the newly received information. 

He sure didn't tell Yoonah who he was married to as he thought it was unimportant.

"That's my wife," Jimin spoke with a sudden distaste in his tone. His voice rough and rusty. He walked off to get a drink for himself.

Well, he clearly needed something to clear out his minds. Jimin took shot after shots, and soon he was down to his 5th one.

When Yoonah finally managed to get Chaewon down from her high, she placed the lady who was almost passed out on the couch, and her eyes searched for her boyfriend and her brother. 

Taehyun walked up to both of the ladies as Yoonah called him over. "Can you please assist my friend to her home, she really needs to be out of here,"  Kim Yoonah defeatedly asked her brother as she stormed off to find her lover. 

Park Jimin rose from his seat as he stumbled over his own feet, and messily walked off to get to his car in the parking lot where Taehyun was led Chaewon in his own car. 

He met Jimin who was on his way to his car. 

"Hey, where are you leaving off to?" Taehyun asked as he proceeded over to his friend. "Okay, that's new, not even an hour passed you've been here, and you're already drunk out of your mind." 

"Taehyun, have you seen where- Jimin?" Yoonah came over to them and held Jimin steadily.

Jimin moved around, annoying Yoonah a bit. He hugged her tightly and played with her hair as she tried to pry him off of her. 

"Just get him in my car, I'll drop them off at their house," Taehyun spoke bored. "Their house?" Yoonah questioned. "She's his wife," Taehyun lowered his head as he let the information out.

"They got married last week." 

Yoonah felt as if the world surrounding her break down as she let in the new found piece of information. She looked down as she felt the tears form in her eyes.

Jimin said that he would let her meet his wife, she already felt awkward at the beginning that hers wasn't hers anymore, but now that hers was her best friend's, she felt a lot more awkward. 

It was really bizarre. 

As the tears left her eyes she ran off from the parking lot, rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands as Taehyun ran off behind her.

But as soon as he reached her, he found his sister lying on the concrete pavement of the street as car rushed down the road and people started surrounding her unconscious body. 

He found himself unable to move.