• 4 •

The car ride was silent. 

They both reached their new home quickly. 

None of them spoke throughout the entire ride. 

As soon as they entered the house, Jimin asked her to follow. 

He lead her up the stairs and into a bedroom. There things were already there in packed boxes. 

"Take yours and find a room for yourself to stay in," 

Jimin spoke.

"And I need to set some ground rules for us." 

Well, Chaewon kind of saw that coming. 

She took her things and went to find a room for herself. As soon as she did, she unzipped her suitcase and took out her pajamas, changing into them. 

The newly wedded bride made her way into her husband's room.

He had already changed and was lying down on his bed. 

'He looks so freaking good. God!' Chaewon thought as she took a seat on the couch. 

Jimin soon spoke up. 

"Well, let's just stay, you stay away from my family, avoid much contact with my loved ones, and don't mess with my temper," Jimin spoke dangerously as he took a hold of her hand, rubbing it with his. 

"And what if I don't?" Chaewon tested him. 

She made a mistake doing that cause as soon as she sputtered those words out of her mouth, Jimin tightened his grip on her wrist. 

It left a bruise.

"Do. Not. Mess. With me." he spoke firmly and leaned towards Chaewon, moving his other hand and getting a grip around his throat. 

It hurt her. 

She suffered from asthma since her brother passed away in front of her. 

She couldn't breathe now. 

She felt his grip tighten. 

She felt the world spinning around her.

Blackness fell around her.

Maybe, she could try clawing at his hand but they seemed so distant. 

His eyes held so much hatred for her. Maybe more than that.

Her breaths were cut short. This was it. She felt like dying from such impact. 

Jimin either didn't seem to notice it and saw her eyes closing. 

He gripped tighter to make her eyes open, but it affected otherwise. 

She definitely couldn't take a breath in. 

Her chest tightening. 

Her lungs trying to contract with her diaphragm but it was failing. 

Her heart tried pumping oxygen into the blood, but she could get any of the gas in. 

The next thing, her eyelids dropped closed shut. 

Jimin realized it then. 

He was killing her. He quickly let go of his grip on her, shocked and looked at his hand. Then back to her again. 

He held her shoulders and shook her. 

"Wake up! Please wake up, Park Chaewon!" Jimin frantically screamed.

It seemed like there were no breathing movements from her. But once you get closer, it is just a small rise and back to how it was. 

He carried her to the bed and laid her down it. 

He tried doing CPR on her and it seemed to work. 

Her breathings were back to normal. Jimin sighed. 

'Next time she tests my temper, I'll just have to ignore it,' Jimin made a mental note to not end up killing her and ending it with him being in jail.

"Well, she can rest. I'll just drive out of the city to meet up with Yoona," Jimin said to himself and stepped into the closet. 

Yoona was always the one Jimin could find peace with. 

His only hope.