• 7 •

WARNING - Contains mentions of abuse and sadism.
______

As her lids open up, Park Chaewon felt the darkness greet her.

She could only make out the outline of the window and the curtains with the moonlight illuminating the room. Her sight gradually getting clearer.

Her eyes moved to look at the desk on where sat the stacks of paper: some flying around due to the wind coming in through the slightly open window, and others just lying around messily on the top of her table.

Most of them were her drawings and probably some useless scribbles she made.

Chaewon held her head in her hands as it started hurting as a side effect of crying for too long. That was something that often happened to her.

The memories of horrifying scenes flash, repeating in an reoccurring cycle.

She closed her eyes as she tried to forget the things that has occurred, but the more she tried the more she remembered all of those things.

Her eyes looked down her at her hands, the dark bruises caused her to scream scared. Her heart beat increasing it's rate.

The sound of the door opening, the light from the hallways illuminating her bedroom as a shadow appeared on the doorstep.

Jimin came in through the doors, ruffling his already messed up bed hair. The events forgotten by him, or maybe he didn't experience it at all.

Chaewon started screaming at Jimin as he took a step forward.

The horrid experience hours earlier catching upto her, her mind going back to the events that has taken place. Her body froze as her breathing increased, confusing Park Jimin more and more.
______

Chaewon made a run for the door.

Luckily, she escaped her husband's grasp, but knew she couldn't run anywhere far as she didn't have any place to go to in her mind.

The streets must have lost it's liveliness at this hour of the night. Neither was it safe out there nor was it in her house.

But she had no choice.

Her feet stopped running when she reached the kitchen, looking around for somewhere to hide herself.

She moved behind the kitchen counter as she took in sharp breaths and tried stilling her shaking body. She couldn't let Jimin find her from her hiding place.

The noises Jimin made due to stumbling was heard by her, and Chaewon could feel the getting closer to her. Panic and apprehension filled her mind and desparation to escape from here intensified within her.

Chaewon inhaled a small breath as she gulped nervously.

Jimin's footsteps halted when he was near to the kitchen's counter, and Chaewon held back her breath when she felt his presence really close. Her mind going blank due to the fear in her, and her body started to shiver.

Park Chaewon felt a chilling gaze on her back.

Gradually, she she raised her head up, and her eyes widened when she saw Park Jimin's eyes glowering upon her. The dark aura around him made her shudder, and her body lost it's balance. Park Chaewon stumbled.

She knew she was dead.

Watching the shiny metal knife that was grasped in her husband's hand, she found herself in a state in which she was unable to move.

Like she had lost all her voluntary control over her own body.

Her body was frozen in fear. She had to escape fast, but did not know how to. Yet even if she managed to escape once again from his hands, she didn't even have a place to go other than the house.

Park Jimin's lips stretched into a clown grin as he started speaking.

"Park Chaewon, shall we continue from where we left it before you decided to play an additional game?" Jimin questioned in a sing-song voice, feigning an innocent, hurt look.

______

Author's Note - I don't know why I am writing sadism, but I know I am just doing it.

This is gonna last two more chapters, so I'm really very sorry out there.

Just don't forget that this is actually an AU, and in reality, Jimin is a sweet little pie that has no evilness in his heart.

So, sorry and hope you enjoyed it.

Xoxo.