• 27 •

Her hand was tightly held by the taller man as he pulled her into their apartment with eyes that clearly have rage shown within them and with a mind blurred out with futile anger.

Chaewon didn't know what has caused Jimin to react this way but the wouldn't lie about him glaring and staring deep holes in the side of her head ever since she brought up the embarrassing topic.

He didn't what crashed into him but he definitely felt a lot of different emotions run within him as he carefully locked the door to the apartment from the inside.

"Why would you say that, especially in front of your dear grandma?" He questioned with a voice but low than his usual, making a chill run down the spine of the woman staring back at him.

He walked towards the coffee table that was placed in the middle of the perfectly constructed living room and delicately moved his fingers over the drawings of the antique but quite intriguing lines that were drawn randomly on the Flower face that costed for than its looks.

He grabbed onto the object by its neck and walked closer to Chaewon bringing it along with him.

"Just think of it as you, you mistakenly make a mistake and you come crashing down like this." He finished his sentence with a warning at the end as he swung the fine piece of art he was holding against the wall next to Chaewon which made a loud noise.

Her hands covered her ears as tears pooled in her eyes.

"Why are you doing this?"

The one question left the woman's mouth an it soon brought a reply from the outraged man ashe strode towards her as he moved a little further while smiling like a crazy person.

She definitely didn't know what to do so she just managed to move backwards until her back collided with the wall in a not so gentle way as she was pushed by Jimin.

Anyone might think of this as a cliché scene from a famous and well known romance movie but in reality, this was so far from that.

Chaewon would never in her life thought that she would be living the thriller of her life like this, at least not with the person she wanted to love and care for.

She brought her right hand up to cup Jimin's face which was close to her, his eyes which clearly were darker than normal and with disheveled hair, he looked broken and a mess which could never be cleaned up.

Chaewon had given up hope on waiting for this to take a turn or maybe wild cart that she could get on change the paths of her life.

But this wasn't some movie and so she knew even if she tried, she couldn't bring any good back in Jimin to life and she better knew not to anger him more at the moment which she doubted because he looked like he couldn't get any more angrier or maybe it was she who was mistaken about that.

A text notification popped up on the lock screen of her phone. It was from the person Jimin really didn't appreciate her talking to. The one who betrayed him or so he thought.

Taehyun, his best friend who he had placed a lot of trust upon.

Just seeing the name made his blood boil and so he grabbed the device out her hands and threw it towards the wall. The screen cracked as it turned off.

She was scared now.

He grabbed her by the hair and roughly kissed her before pushing her down, her head grazing with the corner of the coffee table which was made out of glass and blood came flowing out of the fairly big cut.

Tears flowed down her eyes as she tried to stop her husband from doing all these but it was like he was deaf and couldn't hear anything.

She was hurt badly and he intended on doing that more and more.

He grabbed her by the neck and slammed against the wall as she could already feel a big bruise forming on her back.

His hands next reached for her hair on the back of her head one against and slammed her head against the wall continously and felt the blood oozing out. Her vision started blurring out.

Out of defense, she pushed Jimin roughing and ran to the kitchen. She found herself a steady steel pan and and awaited for Jimin, who didn't take long and came striding in with a horrifying smirk that made her stomach churn in fear.

"I thought you wanted to care for me, love me." He spoke with much malice in his voice.

"THEN WHY?" He stopped before continuing again. "Then why would you be with Taehyun."

His shouts made her flinch as she moved further away. She didn't why would she even want to give him an explanation for something she found anything but wrong.

"I am not with him," She started to reason but before that he came running towards her and before the could even comprehend what she had done, Jimin fell on the floor grasping his head.

The steel pan made a loud bang as she ran back to the living room.

Her hand hovered over the broken phone which was laid on the ground and grabbed onto it. She pressed on the power button and immediately was grateful upon seeing the screen light up.

She went to her dialer and called the person she could only think of and the person who was slightly or maybe the whole cause of this situation.

Taehyun.

She called him twice but to no avail. He didn't pick up any of her calls and before she called him for the third time, she felt someone push her to the ground as her head hit the floor.

She couldn't force herself to fight back with her bruised body and so she gave up.

Her phone lazily swiped over her phone for the last time as she could feel Jimin's foot being pressed on the wrist of her hand trying to reach for the phone.

The phone slid away and met with the point where the floor joined with the wall.

She lost any hope that had risen within her and soon closed her eyes after her voice died out and she couldn't bear much of the torture given to her by her husband.

On the other side of the phone, Taehyun had heard everything that had happened including her screams and Jimin's curses after picking up the call and he was so not going to step back from taking legal actions against Jimin.

Even though he knew he shouldn't meddle in their relationship.

────────────

Author's note - Sorry for the late chapter. Anyway, the book has reached to its ending and it doesn't have much chapters left. I'll try to update the rest of the chapters quicker as I'm eager to finish this story. Please vote and comment you thoughts about the chapter. Any guesses for the plot twist? Wait for the last chapters.