43.*

𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟒𝟕𝟑,𝟒𝟗𝟒 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝

𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬: 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟒,𝟑𝟕𝟑 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞
      >>𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐: 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟏: 𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚
𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

*****

Christian had been gone for three weeks now and it was really feeling weird. I was ready for him to be home and I knew Wyatt was really missing his dad. He was growing cranky, I don't think he's slept a full night in his crib, he always ends up on Christian's side of the bed. It was the first time Christian had been away from home for this long, so I don't think Wyatt really understood what was going on; He was too little, he didn't know that his daddy had to travel all over the country for his job.

The team had a game this afternoon and Christian would be heading back to Milwaukee in a couple of days, I can't wait to be in his arms and having my fiance home again. The house was way too quiet, minus Wyatt and his giggling and crazy antics, he always knew how to better my mood. I definitely was thankful for that, I don't know what I would've done if I was alone for this long.

***

I put Wyatt to bed after trying to calm him down once the game ended. It seemed to be a pattern that was happening where we would watch a game and he would see Christian on the television and once the game was over and I would turn the TV off, Wyatt would get so upset over it. It was heartbreaking to me, he is so attached to his dad.

Washing my face, I checked my phone to see if I had gotten anything from Christian as he hadn't texted me since before his game. I didn't know if his phone died or if he was too busy, but it was unlike him. I sighed and walked back in the bedroom, looking down at my phone and was stopped at the door when I bumped into something. I looked up from my phone to see it was Christian.