Chapter 2: Pinapples and good night kisses

"May I ask who the client will be?"

"Oh yes sure" Andrew said. "It's Taron Egerton". I felt the blood freezing in my veins. What?

"Excuse me, who?"

"It's Taron Egerton. He's an actor, he's actually not that well known yet but you might have seen him in the Kingsman movies, or Rocketman is still in theatres if you like to see it." I barely heard what Andrew said. This couldn't be true. Could it?

"Uhm, yes I know him. I know of him" I didn't want to overdo it and appear to be a fangirl. Which I was by the way. Instead I was being weird.

"Ah nice, I am sure Taron will be happy to hear that. I think he should be back any minute". Oh Gosh I was even more nervous now. How was a going to survive living in the same house as Taron? And why did he own a house in Victoria?! Was he so rich?

"So, let's discuss the details" Andrew went on "You will receive all the technical equipment you need" He reached in the drawer and pulled out a box "You will find a tablet PC, smartphone and a laptop inside. You are expected to take care of Taron's appointments such as his movie shootings but also the promotion he does for his films." Oh, I was a lucky girl. Was Taron really that nice in person? Or was he weird or even an idiot? I mean why did they need a replacement on such short notice?

"This is his calendar" Andrew said "You will find all his appointments inside and please make sure to not overbook." He showed me what appeared to be his tablet PC and I must say I have seen worse. These business people I have worked for had one meeting after another. They didn't have a life at all. Taron's calendar looked full but it seemed manageable. I would be responsible for managing all his appointments. I swear I saw "Comic Con" written in there before Andrew pulled it away.

"You also have to sign a confidentiality agreement" Andrew said. "But why don't you unpack and we will talk later? I will show you to your room". He got up.

"Yes, of course. Thank you" I took the box and followed Andrew out of the room.

We turned right. There was a staircase leading up to the first floor. When we got there we turned right and Andrew opened the second door on the left. The room was pretty and surprisingly big. The sun was shining in brightly; there was a huge bed and a couch around the corner with a TV against the wall. Wow. "This will be your room and you can decorate it as you like as long as you're there". There was an adjourning bathroom. I didn't have a closer look yet. "Please follow me" Andrew continued "I'll show you the other rooms as well. We were walking down the hall and Andrew showed me the other two guest rooms which were empty as well as a massive bathroom. "Taron's private space is this way" We turned around, walked by my room and down the other side of the hall. We stood in front of the other doors. There seemed to be two more rooms. We didn't go inside. "It's Taron's and his girlfriends' bedroom as well as another room Taron uses" I had completely forgotten about his girlfriend. What is behind that other door? I hope Taron's girlfriend is nice, I mean we will be living together after all.

Back downstairs Andrew showed me the kitchen and the living room which seems to have been remodelled. Everything was brand new. Maybe he hasn't been living here for long? The couch in the living room seemed comfy, there was a fire place and a dinner table next to the open kitchen which was huge, tidy and clean. Was there a cook? "They don't have a cook or anything" Andrew said as if reading my mind. "You can just decide with the two of them who is cooking or what". Damn that sounded like they were so normal people! Can Taron cook? Does his girlfriend cook? There were so many thoughts going through my mind when I heard the front door open.

"Ah that must be Taron" Andrew said. I felt the floor shift and was trying to remain calm although I was screaming inside. We were turning around the corner, just when Taron walked in "Hi Andrew, how are you?" He said. I couldn't actually believe he was here. He was even more handsome in person. He wore light blue jeans and a dark blue unbuttoned shirt over a white tee. It was as if time stood still. Andrew responded to Taron but I couldn't focus on the conversation while Taron took off his pretty light yellow sunglasses he liked wore often. I actually still had pictures of him wearing these sunglasses on my phone. He wasn't much taller than I was and I looked him straight in the eyes. Gosh they were gorgeous. A light blue green grey-ish. I couldn't believe I worked for this man now.