Chapter 15: Home turf

Taron chuckled "You want me to undress in front of you too?"

I got out of the shirt, since I wore a black top underneath, but it appeared that it was drenched too.

"No, of course not" I replied too quickly.

"That bad huh?" He laughed.

„No, it's not bad at all" I said. He was gorgeous, but I couldn't tell him that.

He just winked "I get it"

He didn't think I didn't find him attractive, did he?

He came closer towards me and I thought he would kiss me, but he didn't. He kissed me on the cheek, but hit pretty close to my mouth. I lost my shit right then and there. I was just about to pull him closer and run my fingers through his hair when he pulled away and smiled at me. "Thank you for the nice evening".

"Sure" was all I could say.

I hopped under the shower thinking about what had just happened. I would have to distract myself or I would run over to his bedroom and kiss the shit out of him. That really wasn't like me. I moaned as my hand travelled down my body, between my legs, thinking of him.

I hoped Diana had a better evening and I decided to call her first thing the next day.

"Soooo" I started "How did your date go?"

She giggled "You know it wasn't a date!"

"Oh yes it was" I smirked. "Did anything happen?" I had to hear about someone's interesting life, my love life had been so boring for years.

"We talked for hours and we actually kissed good night"

I threw my hands to my mouth "You did? I giggled "I'm so happy for you!"

Diana sighed "He's a wonderful human being" She paused "And he's a damn good kisser" I laughed at that. I knew that from experience. "So how was your evening with Taron?" she asked me.

She thought something had happened? "Oh we got home, he kissed me on the cheek and we said good night." As I said, boring love life.

"Oh no, really?" Diana asked. "You two just need to get together already"

I sighed. "I suppose that will never happen" I was defeated. "And even if it did, I wouldn't want to get together with him just after he had broken up with Emily"

Diana agreed "I think you should get to know each other better first"

"Well I could bring him with me when I visit my parents next week" I was actually joking. The convention in Frankfurt would be next week and he would have to attend. He didn't actually need me there, so I would leave Frankfurt on Saturday, stay at my parent's house and drive over to Frankfurt on Sunday.

"You should do that!" Diana practically screamed.

"No" I huffed "You don't know my parents, it's a really bad idea" First they couldn't speak English and second my dad was acting weird all the time.

"Just think about it" she said and I would. Taron wouldn't want to come anyway though.

I started the next day in the office when Taron walked in.

"Good morning" he said cheerily.

"Morning" I smiled "Wow, you're in a good mood" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He winked.

Well, I don't know, maybe because his relationship of several years had just ended? "I'm happy you are happy" I said.