Chapter 20: Je t'aime

I got off the bed and grabbed the Mousse au Chocolat. I had to stifle a smirk. I had something nice planned for this. "I have an idea" I smiled widely.

"Do you now?" Taron winked.

I smiled devilishly. He really brought out my kinkiest self. First I went into the bathroom and undressed, so I was only wearing my sexy lingerie. Then I walked over to get the dessert, opened it and dipped my index finger in the mousse before taking it in my mouth, sucking it clean. Mhh it was delicious.

I looked over at Taron who was sitting on the bed and the heat in his eyes was impossible to ignore.

"Come here" he whispered, his voice promising. He looked me up and down and gulped. Oh I knew he would enjoy this.

I hopped on the bed and had another swipe of mousse before kissing him. He moaned into the kiss, tasting the delicious chocolate from my tongue. He took the cup of mousse from me before pushing me down on my back, hovering above me. "Two can play this game, love" he smirked.

I was about to lose full control. He dipped his fingers into the mousse and then trailed a line of chocolate all over my collarbone, down to my navel.

"I love this underwear baby" he groaned. "You should wear this every day".

He unclasped my bra and bent down, starting to lick his way along my collarbone, first one side, then the other. I arched my back as he kissed his way over my belly. "Taron" I moaned, barely able to contain my excitement as he removed my panties.

I grinned. He didn't know I had packed more of these yet. "Wait" my voice not my own. Taron stopped kissing me instantly though. He looked down at me, confused.

Taron:

What was going on? Had I gone too far?

She smiled at me "Can I try something?" Oh she had a plan and I loved it already. She traced her index finger over my jawline.

"Anything" I smiled at her. I just couldn't resist her.

She pressed her hands against my shoulders and I let her push me off her. What did she have planned? I lay down on my back, staring at her. She had me hooked.

She climbed over me hesitatingly, straddling me. Then she looked at me questioningly.

I nodded slowly. I wouldn't deny her a thing. I wanted whatever she did. "Go ahead" I said, winking at her.

She raised her eyebrows at me, reaching between us for my cock. I handed her a condom and she rolled it on slowly. Painfully slow. I groaned "You are killing me here"

Smiling, she rose to her knees, placing my cock at her entrance and sinking down ever so slowly. Her smile was replaced with a light frown on her forehead. She threw her head back, moaning. It might just have been the best view I had ever seen.

She started grinding her hips and now I was the one who groaned. I put my hands up her thighs and around her ass, encouraging her thrusts. I would never get tired of being inside her, enveloped by her heat.

"It feels so good" she moaned.

"It's always so good".

"Always" She closed her eyes and bit her lip. Her movements became bigger, less controlled. My heart was racing. I sat up to hold her closer to me.