Chapter 21: Weeks and months

The airplane took off and as soon as the seating belt signs were switched off Taron unbuckled his seat belt and got up.

I was startled as to what was going on until he whispered "Meet me in one minute" and walked over to one of the toilets.

Was he serious? I could barely wait a minute until I got up my seat and knocked against his toilet cabin, my legs shaking. He opened it immediately, dragging me inside and crushing his mouth down to mine, groaning. Good thing the Business Class toilets were roomy and not ugly at all.

I moaned into the kiss while Taron pressed me into the wall, kissing his way down my neck "I will never get enough of you".

"Me neither" I breathed out.

"Can't wait to get you home" he said as he dipped his hand under my dress, pushing my panties to the side and started circling his finger over my clit. My head fell back against the wall and he kept one arm wrapped around me so I wouldn't drop to the floor. "I know how horny you are all the time, because I am too" he breathed out as he unzipped his pants and rolled on a condom.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as the thrust into me hard and I moaned. I just hoped nobody would hear us.

He continued thrusting in and out of me at a rapid pace, just as needy as I was.

He put his hand over my mouth as I started to contract around him. "Don't stop" I moaned but just muffled sounds came out.

Taron shut me up with a kiss as we both came, limbs shaking. He had me trapped between the wall and him as our kiss deepened and I pulled my hands through his hair trying to get him even closer to me.

We landed back in London in no time. I felt like everyone knew what we had done, but in reality, nobody gave a shit.

Later that day Diana, Jess and I decided to grab dinner together. We met up at Zizzi's at St. Katherine Docks. I just loved the place. It was a perfect and peaceful location and the food was delicious.

Diana and Jess arrived shortly after I did.

"Hi girls" I got up from my chair to hug them both tightly. I still couldn't believe we all lived here now.

They sat down too and we ordered our food and began chatting.

"So" I started, looking over to Jess "You and Andrew, huh?" I laughed.

Jess smiled "Who knew right!" she sighed "He's amazing. We actually went out last night and he was the perfect gentleman"

"Just imagine you will end up with him and all of our boyfriends are actually friends" Diana swooned.

"How are things with you and Richard anyway?" I asked her.

"Couldn't be better to be honest" she said, smiling. "He actually invited me to his family dinner in Scotland next month"

"He did?" I asked as I heard Jess gasp.

"This is a huge deal" Jess said.

Diana laughed "I probably won't understand a word they say"

We all laughed at that. "Oh I can totally relate" I smiled. "The most important thing is that you understand Richard"

Diana smirked as she daydreamed "We do understand each other" she winked at us.

"What about you and Taron?" Jess asked.

I sighed. "Urgh I just love him so much" I whined

Jess giggled, talking to Diana "Has she told you yet they both said the L word?"