Gangsters pride chapter 2

A man was walking down the hall way his hair was short that it can only reaches his neck it was Light brown with darker  streaks his eyes was gray  like the moon and was tall and muscular he was a cold blooded man  he walked down the hallway with his hands in his pockets when the servants sees him they started to tremble they can feel his dark cold ora. And that man was none other than Ryu kong-Su Sama but they call him Ryu he was the most riches hottes and strongest than the other companies and he is in the biggest gang on the west and they are the blood demon clan as he was feared by everyone no one will dare go up against  him if they do they will be suffering  a terrible punishment. As he was walking he really doesn't know that he was the  topic of today of what he did to that North Star building by closing it down. 

 He made it to his office it was the biggest room than the others the walls was a midnight purple as the floor was a maple  wood the smell in the air was like cherry blossoms as he dose have one by the window. He sat at his desk and pulled out his phone and went on We-chat seeing on the  news that the biggest company went down over night a small smile appeared on his lips and he mumbled "You should never started this war if you cannot finish it" his voice echoed through out his office as it was turning into a whisper. Then he stroll down seeing pictures  of the gang gathering and the speech of what happened to the company while he was watching the video the camera went on to the girl who yelled "Do you know who did this!?" She look hopeless but she sure look strong and determined in his eyes "Who is this girl?" He thought to himself. He strolled to see the comments as they say :

Blueberry muffins: was that Yukon the gangster queen of the Cyber gang on the Eastside and the most strongest and prettiest fighter to defeat Moksha 

Kiwi: Wow it's my first time seeing her she look nice

Moto: her voice was the loudest than that mans speaker and what give him the nerves to look at her that way  so nasty

Chow: She's so pretty and sexy as the same time

The comments kept going all positive and no negative feedback from anyone as he turns off his phone and sat it on the table "So shes a Gangster queen as well that's interesting and she control the east of Tokyo that make me more  curious to see what she can do and who she is" he said tapping  his finger on his leg as he was lost in thought still picturing the girl in the video. While he was sitting, there was knock on the door he walked to the door and opened it seeing his assistant he was short but he comes all they way to Ryu's chest his eyes was brown like dirt and his hair was brown as his skin was tanned "Hello Sir Ryu here the paper from the next meeting on May 5 and one on September 12 with the two companies and you have one to day at 1pm" he said as he was about say something  Ryu took the papers  and closed the door not saying a word he sat down and started to look through them.

On the east side 

I was in the gym doing my work out I stand there with my hair in a ponytail as I was breaking into sweat I started to punch the punching bag as I was hitting it nonstop It burst opened every one looks my way in shock I sighed and picked up another everyone seems to get up and come my way to watch me practice they  whispered under their breath as they was impressed of my skills as I kept punching nonstop and once again it burst sand getting everywhere  everybody jump in shock as I didn't notice some one was recording me until now. The  person looks like she was in her twenties her hair was blond and her eyes was emerald  green she then asked me "Hello my name is Fefe I am a writer for the gang blog and I want to get to know you. As you can see you is well Known as Yukon Silver the  determine gangster they said that you protect and keep your peers safe you never back down from a fight or a battle that you will always stand your ground that you had the strongest pride and soul than anything is that true Miss yukon" She said smiling waiting for my answer as I nodded then she turned the camera to face her then said "Well as you can tell she is a true queen of pride don't ya think" she said putting up a peace sign then she face towards me "Do you have anything to say Yukon?"she asked while smiling everyone in the gym stopped and started to watch what I was about to say. "You should always be strong never show your weakness and never give up on what you love most" I said waving at the camera everyone started to clap their hands as I nodded to them. 

Fefe  join in as well Cole in the back confused of what just happened after everyone went there ways and started getting back working out Cole walks to me with two water bottles "Well that was a thrill" he said passing me a water bottle "Yea you can say that" I took a drink of water and looked up at him "What to you so long to get water?" I glared at him as it seems he tensed up. "Well everyone was looking your way and it seems like that girl was interested in you and your work" Before he could say anything else I hit him on the head with the water bottle "Ow!" He yelled  then I pulled him down to my level so we both can be face to face "You is my friend and I am not ashamed of that if I have to be seen on camera I won't care at all you can never be scared to come to my side" I said he looked like he was about to cry but I pet him on the head and kissed his cheek. "Your girlfriend was wondering where you was she just came in early and asked me where you was at I told her that you was in the back doing something" he nodded "Okay well I see ya later Yukon and be safe going okay even though you should tell the bad guys that" he said laughing as he wave to leave out the door. 

My phone rings I looked at the screen and my eyes went wide it was the chairman Komboko he was calling me I don't know what to do at all he never called me before as I hesitate I pushed the answer button "Hello"He said  his voice was deep and harsh as I quickly said "Hello sir" I took a deep breath "Did you forget the meeting Yukon" when he said that I shake I just forgot about that I thought it was tomorrow but it seems like it was today "No sir I didn't I will be on my way" I said as my tone was unsure "WELL HURRY THE HELL UP!" He yelled and then hung up the phone. Oh my god I forgot about the meeting I ran to the back of the gym and started to put on my black jeans and my belly shirt with my red slides I made  sure that I have everything that I need then I started to dash out of the gym. I jumped on my motorcycle and drove off dodging cars and other  vehicles after a while I made it I ran inside breathing hard  as the people  at the desk pointed where the meeting was at  and I thanked them the  I walked to the door and sigh I fixed my hair and made sure I looked right I smelled myself and still smelled like cherries "Okay lets get this over with" I opened the door seeing all six people sitting in their chairs as komboko was looking at me with a smile as the female  assistance was give me the side glare  they seem like they didn't like me when they first saw me I nodded  my head to the chairman and took my seat.

I set my bag down by my side and pull out some papers and sit them in front of me while I sat there my eyes traveled across the table to a man his eyes look so cold his hair was dark mixed with a little bit of dark red his lips was a pale pink. As I was staring at him the chairman got up and said "Well everyone I am glad that you all is here today at this meeting before we could talk about business let me introduce you all to Yukon Silver you might heard of her before" he said putting his hand out for mine so I can stand. "She will come to some of our meetings and I want her to to feel comfortable " I smiled and said "Hello everyone" I gave out small bow then I lifted my head up  and took my seat.

"We have a new guest today and you all should know him this man right here is Ryu Kong-Su Sama he was the one who took down the enemy he is the superior and mostly powerful than anything" he gives out a loud laugh as everyone nodded their heads. I looked down as I was so full of questions "I need to investigate this" I thought to myself "And fast he might came to this meeting to get all the information from all the companies to their money" I slowly calmed down and went with the emotions. As I peeked up to look at him but when I did he was already looking at me his moon like eyes was staring into my soul I can feel it. I quickly looked away from him and started to take some notes