Make it chapter 17

The doctor looked at the boys "Well...so you know who is telling you this information my name is Dr Ray but back to your friend Yukon. She did lose a lot of blood and it seem the bullet was full with Poison..." the doctor took a deep breath "What is it!" Ekon snapped at Ray making him jump, Ekon was about to walk up to Ray with murder in his eyes but Titus and Rocco hold him back "Let me go!" He yelled with red eyes "Get him out of here!" Rocco yelled. Cole took him outside for a break. Ryu raked his hand through his hair and sigh in frustration "Is she okay? Will she make it?" He was full with questions but in Dr Ray seems like he cannot answer, Samuel had his back against the wall "Everyone need to calm down and let the doctor talk" He walked up to the the doctor and glare, "Yukon will be okay she just going to be weak for a while" he said softly. Everyone all breath out not know that they been holding their breath the whole time.

"So when will I get to see her" everyone said with joy, Zeke was in the back smiling with tears he was so happy that she made it.

"She will be sleeping but you all can go in" he said walking to the room that she was in, they all nodded as Axle ran to get Cole and Ekon telling them the good news.

"There you all go she just sleeping right now so please let her get her rest" he said walking out of the door leaving them all with a sleeping Yukon, Each of them took a seat Zale was sitting next to Yukon as on the other side sat Ryu "You stupid girl" Rocco said looking down on her with said eyes "Always be thinking about yourself...so selfish" he shook his head with a smirk. "Where did you all go?" Ryu and Samuel said at the same time glaring at the boys. Axle look at him "We was on a mission in China" he said rolling his eyes with his arm crossed over his strong chest "As you should know about the whole Eastern Empire of Tokyo was about to fall, so Zeke, Zale and Titus plus me we was undercover to find the the PTL flash drive that have most of the Eastern side of Tokyo information" he said playing with his hair. Titus nodded "Yukon got hurt because of our carelessness we was not able to protect our own" he was right him and the others was not really paying attention to anything. Cole sigh and sat back in his seat "I thought I was about to lose her like I lost my sister, beside Ryu everyone in here knows how Yukon is she always put her life in the line for others and she never think about herself" he said. Ryu really took that To heart but they was right they new her longer than he did.

2 hours later

Everyone was sleeping as I was awake with pain in my chest "Where am I?" I mumbled getting up from the bed walking to the mirror seeing I was in a hospital gown. Then I remember, I was in China trying to break into the CT building that have all the information about My empire. I walked out of the room leaving the sleepy boys 'They may had been here since day one' I thought, I went to the front desk and asked this blond head lady with red glasses "Um...hi my name is Yukon and I just wonder what happened to me" I shyly asked. The lady shrugged and looked at her computer "You was shot in the chest and was poised but you was brought in just in time" she popped her gum and looked up at me "Is that all miss?" She said with a rude tone "No thank you" I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room. "I should go outside to get some fresh air" I said to myself, I went outside it was cool and the moon was shining bright to be honest the night was my favorite time of day it reminds me of when I was dancing at the festival last year I was dressed in a all white robe with lil blue flowers, my mother made it for me and I end up winning 1st place.

While I was lost in thought I heard a familiar voice "Here you is" Samuel walked up to me I was a bit in shock seeing him here it been so long "Samuel?" I smiled with glee "Hey Yuko I been looking for you" he said standing next to me "Oh you did?" I jokingly asked. He looked saddened by my words but before he said anything I patted his head like I used to do when we was small "You came here to visit me?" I said sitting in the grass "Yeah I just missed you so much" he scratched his head nervously "Aww thats sweets" I said, I coughed softly then next thing I knew he wrapped his arms around me "You should go in side you will get sick and you is not fully well" I nodded and went in.

Back at home

Me and Yukai was laying in bed watching a horror movie Yukai loves scary movie just like me he really is unique for his age he is a straight A student even though he was in Pre-K but he was moved up to 1st grade so I should say my baby is smart as hell and I am proud of my baby "Yuko did you take your medicine?" Ryu said coming into the room I was still pissed off at him for what he did to me "Yessss" I groan with irritation. He gets in the bed with me a Yukai "What wrong you been avoiding me since we came home" He looked at me with worried but I am not going to fall for this "Its nothing and I want to keep it as nothing so stay away from me" I harshly said looking at the tv "Yuk-" I cut him off "Don't" I raise my hand to tell him not to speak "I don't want to hear it" I went back under the cover as Ryu just shut up and came in to watch the movie.

With Samuel

"Yeah..okay...mhm..yeah I send you the documents tomorrow morning" he was just finished up talking to his client. He sat his phone on the table and went to his room still remembering what happen to Yukon but she's okay that what matters she is alive and well, he turns on his Tv seeing that Yukon was on the news with her gang she looked more beautiful than ever.

"Yukon how is your heath? Is you well to fight and run the Cyber empire?" One of the reporter asked.

"I am doing just find and yes I can still run my business" she responded with a smile, He watched every move she makes in his eyes he just saw a determined woman that just so strong he felt a little bit jealous but not more jealous that Ryu can have her but by the way Yukon act he might have a chance but he need to look out for the others because He knows the other got feelings for her as well and it seems he have to fight a harder than he have to. Ryu was enough but more that when He need to keep up his game. After staying up for a bit he slowly drifted off to sleep and dreaming about how he will destroy Ryu and get his girl.

——————-

YUKON LIVES she didn't die thank god because so you all know my brother and I are writing this story together even though I am the singer and he is a rapper plus he is a dj but hey I hope you like this and let see this love conflict to get Yukon to love even though you all know she is with Ryu but lets see what will happen