"When I Almost Lost You" Tuso Memories Chapter 33

"Yo Tuso!" A voice called out to me , I turned and saw Yukon running my way with a big smile Her eyes lit with happiness and Joy "Hey Yuko- Chan~" I Said hugging her feeling the warmth from her body "How many times did I tell you to stop calling me Yuko-Chan" she whines "Fine" I sigh and we both started to head for the gates. We went to our favorite cafe "Sweet Cakes" and to admit their cakes and treats are so yummy, "So Mister Kimchi gave us to days to write a six paragraph essay about fish" She giggles. I smiled and looked out the window "Well at least you don't have to do a 17 page story on the history of the Chinese war" I took a sip of my coffee.  As I started to get distracted Not listening to a word she said I was only staring at her soft lips and her brown chocolate eyes To be honest I just want to picker her up and ju- "Is you even listening to me!?" She snapped and I shook my "Yes I am" I awkwardly smiled and looked down "No I didn't listen" I laughed and I like it when her face turns red when she furious.

Me her we both shared a dorm yeah you might be thinking boys should not be with a girl but in this college girls and boys was allowed to but one rule we have to obey was you cannot touch a girl and stay away from them. But Its a shame that I have to stay away from her when we go in our dorm meaning I cannot hug her or give her a high five. I sigh to myself and sat at the end of my bed, I looked at my phone see that I had a text from Titus and them say that they is going to the park and here comes Cole taking a picture of him and Samuel. "Yukon Titus text me and told me that he and the others going to the park" I said putting my phone down and getting up to go to the bathroom. "Which park is they going to?" She asked "Maybe the Park by the woods" I said coming out with no shirt As I dry my hair looking at her "Really okay" she looked away from as I can tell her face was a bit red.

We walked  to the park by the wood there really no one there well no one go there not the kids anyways mostly this is where we teenagers go to hang out so I think this is out little domain. Me and Her was greeted by fist bumps hugs and a slap on the...neck, Cole was over there with his fake girlfriend "Hi Mink" Yukon growl as Mink smiled "Hi Yukon" I looked at Mink to warn her not to start with her. I sat next to Yukon while Rocco was sitting on the other side of her on his phone "So did you hear that Jing Ka su lost the fight against Pepper?" Asked Axle, I shrug and laid my head on Yukons shoulder and looked up at the sky not listening what they is saying I was seeing is moving bodies going in slowly motion. "Don't get fucked up!" Yukon shouted making me jump up as Everyone started to look at her "Then do it!" Mink yelled back. I got up and put my hand on her shoulder "Don't Yukon" I whispered "Move! Let the bitch swing!" Mink started to add more to the fire that was raging inside of her. I look at the other as they was trying to tell her to stop "Cole control your girl!" I shouted. Cole grab her and started to pull her to the car "Yukon" we all said at once and she just looked away "I need to be alone for awhile" she said and she walked away, I was upset to see her mad even though Mink started it.

Two hours passed and Yukon didn't came back I was getting worried and I started to think negative 'Where are is she? Is she okay? Did something happen to her?' As I was having a small panic attack Axle told me calm down and said she is okay I don't need to worry. Rocco looked at Cole "Where is your girlfriend?" He asked dully. "She went to the store to get some drinks" he said with his hands in his pockets Ekon Looked at the path that Yukon took and I can tell he was scared for her but deep inside she is okay. As I was so full of wonder I ran the  path that Yukon took I felt so scared and rage inside my heart and that when I saw her and the sight of her made me yell "Yukon!!!" I slide down the hill and into a pool of blood . "No no no" I mumbled she was still breathing so that's good. I called the others and fear was surrounded us I was crying I hugged her close her body was so cold "You cannot die on me!" I yelled as I hold her to my chest "The ambulance is on its way" Zale said. Zeke help picking her up "Hang on" he said to her. 

We was in the hospital the started to roll her to the emergency room as I started to say sweet things "Promise me you fight to live" I whispered in her ear "I...I promise" she said weakly and and she smile I wonder why do she smile when her life is at risk Axle came up next to me and pit his hand on my shoulder "Believe in her" he said and I nodded "We should go home we can come back here tomorrow" Ekon said and we agreed.

I was sitting in my bed the room felt so larger than before when she is not around I miss her voice her sweet warm honey voice and her warmth when she hugs me. I felt my heart beating in pain ever beat it make s it just hurts. Tears flow down my face and it seem to be impossible to stop "Please stay alive for me" I sniffed and hugged my pillow  as I pry for her to make it back to him.