Thrills With No Tears Chapter 31

Memories will go under as her death will be slow down by some pills she do feel pain every morning and she get less sleep but the good thing is the bleeding stopped it was six o'c In the morning she got up and sneak out so she wouldn't wake the others up. Even Ryu because he was right next to her, she put on Ekon's Hoodie that was on the couch and some sweat pants, she went outside and started to walk to the park the place was empty so she was alone but she will be alone when her time is up. While walking she saw a blue flower it looked like it was glowing with the rising sun "Pretty" she mumbled and softly pulled it. It reminds her of a lot of things like her long term friends her mom and...."Yukai" her son her little baby first gave birth to him at twenty and that day was amazing for her even though he grew up with no...father.

She felt tears moving from her eyes but she quickly wiped them away she cannot cry no more she have to push forward to reach her goal There might be a chance. She put the flower in her well Ekon's hoodie and close her eyes and breaths in the air hearing the sound of the town, Then her phone rang scaring her half to death. She quickly answers and hears Titus on the line "Hey where is you?" He yawns "I just went for a walk in the park" She said looking down. "Well you should told Ryu that he freaked out even though he said he tough and all" he chuckled "Is you feeling better?" She close her eyes and said "Yeah I am fine" she went to  the bridge and looked at the view of the tine seeing the city lights that look kind of like stars when you the sun comes up. "Yukon you can tell me anything to be honest you don't sound okay" he started to get serious but she just sigh and once again "I am fine nothing is wrong so stop asking before I kick your ass" she said dully "Fine" he said finally giving up.

When she got back to base Ekon was on the couch playing on his phone while Zeke and Zale was on the computer and...."Cole what is you doing?" She  Asked and everyone looked up at her "You is back and with...Ekon's hoodie as well" Cole said with jealously. "Yeah I am back" she roll her eyes and went to sit down. "Where is Tuso? he told me he was coming over here today to see give me some Information on Monta" she looked at Zale and he strug and she looked at Zeke and he did the same "God!" She laid her head back and sigh. "Stay calm it only two weeks until we can set off the plan" Said Rocco drinking his smoothie "Two wee-" before she said a word "BOOM!!" That sound shook the whole base Yukon and the others as shocked "Yukon get behind me Axle and Rocco Go check what the hell happen!" Order Ryu. 

"No! Don't be so rash take your weapons just in case if the problem is big and if is too big bring your asses back. And Zeke and Zale look at the security cameras Titus you go with Axle and Rocco You to Cole and Ekon Ryu and Samuel  and I will go see if half of the systems are still up" she said.They went of and did their part Zeke told Yukon that they didn't find nothing, Ryu as well told her that the system of the high security was not touch it was weird "Yukon we found something" said Titus "What?" She order "Well the weapons that was shipped here last month was destroyed"

"What!?" She looked up at Ryu and Ekon "h...how much was destroyed?" She was scared to asked because deep down she don't want to know "50% was destroyed" he said "That was the weapons to go against the Monta army" Said Ryu with a sharp deadly tone "He have the Americans and Some Chinese on his side" added Ekon "And it will take a while to get them replaced" said Samuel. Yukon didn't know what to do everything is falling down that was the only source that can help with this war. "Me and Zale looked at all of the Footage but found nothing" said Zale, she looked at them she felt so guilty about everything she sick and have a short life all she wants to do is go home to her son and sit down hang out with everyone here. "What now?" They asked looking at her, No words like she have no voice to speak her heart beats fast and her body felt cold "I don't know" was all she cold say. She say on the floor and put her knees to her chest and starts to cry, she felt so scared even though she should be strong not scared but even the strongest person get scared her mother told her that.

"Yukon" Titus walked up next her and pulled her to his chest he felt the coldness from her body he can feel her shaking, hiw much the others want to protest but it was not the time "Shhh everything will be okay" he kisses top of her forehead. How much she wish that was true it will always come negative in her mind "Yeah everything will be okay"  said Cole sitting in front of her then all them sat and stood around her. She then realize in all theirs silly little heart she was special to them she was more to them and then something that they all said shook her more.

"I LOVE YOU YUKON" they all said. They loved her for what she was selfish from the beginning of time "Why" she asked looking at them and it seems they was amused except Ekon and Ryu and Samuel "You is perfect and wiser then any women I know" Said Cole "You was prettier than the cherry blossom when we first met" Ekon added "You is a badass and strong as hell" Said Zale "You is Kind to everyone and you is a determined woman" Axle said kissing her cheek "You is special more special than gold and silver you is powerful and without you we might not know what to do" said Ekon who was pushing Axle out the way. They do mean what they say and it warms her but not completely "You is selfish sometimes and stubborn as hell but Yukon you is the only one that I want" Said Ryu. Tears flow down her face this was to much for her to take She was like a infection to them. Samuel looked at me and said "I mean what I did and I mean what say I love you and only you" He was full of determination but this whole time she really didn't feel nothing because she lost it. 

"Thank you all for being by my side and being so strong" her voice cracks "Thank you for loving me thank you for protecting me" she slowly stood up and sniffed tasting a bit of blood in her mouth "And thank you for being on my side" and she left them in the room.