Pay back chapter 19

I read through each document and files but still find nothing if I want to put the Man who started all of this but after the  incident  Last month ago I think he wants me dead, I looked at my phone seeing that I had a text from Tuso 

Message from Tuso: don't forget our date

Message to Tuso from Yukon: okay okay I won't forget

Message from Tuso: Just making sure so see ya beautiful 

I put my phone down and went to the bathroom, I look in the mirror seeing the bullet wound on my left side of my chest it was a bit faded but still visible. Before negative thoughts come in my head I went and took a warm shower, after I got out my phone started to ring "Who could this be" I groaned "Hello?" I asked while drying my hair "Hey Yukon its Zeke" I looked at my phone with shock because Zeke never truly called me he always rather talk to me in person "Yukon? Is you there" he shook me out my thoughts as I picked up the phone "Y...yeah I'm here...w..wh..when did you started to call?" I asked "We found some information about the man who did it" he said sounding extremely excited. But I won't blame him I am happy myself I can finally get pay back for what this man..... "Zeke do you know his name?" I put some clothes on and grabbed my keys "Yukai I will gone for a bit so be good!" I said standing by the door "Yes mommy I love you" he said walking up to me, I bend down letting him kiss my cheek "Tell Ryu I be back" I winked at him going out the door. 

"So Zeke his name?" I continued while getting on my motorcycle.

"His name is.....Aku-no....wow if you can tell in translation it mean evil" he sort chuckled on the last part "Well the name dose fit him he is evil but you know.." I started the engine "I can be even eviler than him" I grin driving off. "You is right..." he trailed off sounding like he was looking for something to say, I took a sharp turn on the left then to the right "What is it?" I asked stopping at a red light "Is you free today?" I heard him mumbled to himself but I cannot lie "No not today i have to meet a old friend" I started to head to the new cafe down the street "Oh it..it fine if you is busy" he stuttered. I feel bad to do this but I didn't have time for it even though I was planning to seek some information but it seemed that Zeke got some, I parked my motorcycle in the drive way "I speak to later" I said walking to the door "okay bye" he hanged up. I sigh and looked around the cafe it have the smell of cakes and cookies in the air and the walls was mixed color as the outlines was white like cream, while I was to busy admiring the place someone patted my back "Huh?" Was all I could say when I turned around seeing Tuso big neon blue eyes.

"It took you long enough" he pouted with his arm crossed "Oh shut up I was trying to make it on time and beside I was injured last month" I said walking to the table where there was two drinks one was tea and the other was rose tea "You was hurt?" He pulled out my seat and I took my seat  "Yeah But I am okay It was just a bullet to the chest that was full with poison but hey I am alive nothing to worry about" I smiled truing to assure him that I was find but it seems he don't believe me, I took a sip of my rose tea and looked out the window to devoid his neon blue eyes that was still looking at me "Yukon you was impelled with poison in your chest....how do you know  that you is really well?" His face turned serous as his body tense up "I am perfectly find okay so you don't need to-" he quickly cuts me off by standing up "Yukon Silver is you crazy!" He said almost turned into a yell "Tuso come on not know" I said putting my head down "Look you need to be careful next tome when you go on a mission...you is just to reckless about your life" he scratched his head and huffed "Tuso" I took  his hand in mine it felt warm and soft. I softly breath out, he looked away and smiled "okay Yukon we should be on a date not freaking scolding you" he chuckled as I join with him.

12:56am at the hang out

She came in with a smile "Zeke give me the documents now" he nodded and passed her the papers "So Aku-no is 40 years old he is half Japanese and American he is 6'2 and he runs a powerful company that can control the government" he cleared his throat "And thats not it...I think his mother and yours had a bit a grudge...lets see" he turned to his computer as Yukon walks up behind him, before he was about say something the others came in even Ryu "Yo yo" Cole said sitting on the table "Hey" I said looking at the papers "So his mother name is Monsutā and get this it stand for monster...wow one is evil and the other monster that crazy" Zeke said looking up some information about the mother. She nodded and sat by Ryu "Who watching Yukai?" She asked while taking notes about Aku-no "The nanny is there" he pulled his phone out "I took the picture of the agreement to help you out but we need one more to agree with the terms" he show her the pictures and she nodded "Okay" I passed the paper to Axle so he can show everyone one.

"Look everyone so we found who was behind this his name is Aku-no aka a gangster plus he work with the government  meaning he have the power but at least we got the upper hand thanks to Ryu we got some help from The people in the north,west,east but still we need one more to help out." She sat down and looked at them "Any questions?" She crossed her arms, Titus sat up "You not going anywhere meaning you is on break from this mission" he said tapping his pen on the table. She looked at him with shock before her mouth open Ekon spoken "He's right you is not going on no missions at all last tome we almost lost you" she looked at Ryu but he won't be no help but what cane she do why will she argue with them they will always find away to win.

"Fine" she sigh and stand up "Here is the plans to take over the Aku family empire down" she passed out the papers "And why you all is at it there was reports saying men been transported high tech weapons and some one said they saw them coming underground" she sat back and smiled "Please save some fun for me because Aku-no was mine and I want to be the one to destroy him" they all nodded and got up and left leaving her alone. 

"Pay back Time Aku-no" she laughs softly while looking out the window "You messed with the wrong one"

•••••••••••••

What will happen you all know some of thses boys like her but some how I can tell she likes Ryu what do you think?