True Color chapter 29

"Sir we found Yukon and the others they is the Shing Tong mountains"

"Good very good"

"But um sir"

"Yes what is it?"

"Well while we was watching them we saw twenty black trucks pulling up at the back of the small headquarters"

"Hmm go on" 

"And it seems that it was the weapons that they used years ago"

"What!"

"I thought you destroy them!"

"Well um s...sir"

"Go get rid of them now!!!!"

"Ye...yeah sir!"

 At the headquarters  

Yukon was sitting in the computer room looking at the files and the old cases about the murders when she was just 17  when she was fighting next to the boys even she remembered that Ryu was there but it was all in a blur when they pushed Dinkon off the cliff even though she really didn't want him to die that way but he didn't die at all he is still alive with more thirst of blood. Zeke was next to her typing way "So I just need to up date the other 2.9 inferno blaster 3000 so it won't mess up when a person shoots it" he said not taking his eyes of the screens "Thats good so what about my motorcycle? You told me you was about to fix well up date my motor so I can go fast" she giggled on the last part because it remained her about the theme song from "Sonic".

"Yeah...I did that last night so if you want you can go test it out"  he took a quick glance at her and see that she was smiling wide and her cheeks was light pink "Zeke you is the best" she said jumping out of her chai and hugged him and gives him a kiss on his cheek, he chuckled and hugged her back "But Zeke... you need to sleep more no more staying up and working on projects" she said pulling away but in Zeke mind 'Noooo hug me more keep me close to your warm body' but he knew that won't happen "Okay Yukon" and she went off leaving him in thought of the feeling he just had 'She felt so warm and her heart sound like music' he twirls  in his as a smile crept up on his face "Man get off my dick!!" A voice yell and that made Zeke jump "What dick I bet your shit small as a toothpick" said a female voice. "Who is that?" Zeke ask his self, out of curiosity he went to where the argument was at and it seems that Titus was fight with a red head girl but she look sort of look like him.

"Come on CC can you leave me the hell alone!" Titus growls with irritation "Why should I? You big jerk!" She crossed her arms and looked him up and down "Can you two shut the hell up! You two sound like fucking three years olds" Zale said walking towards them with papers in his hands "I agree" Zeke said finally coming from the corner her was at "I came here to see Yukon not you three" she snapped "She busy sis" Titus said picking up some stacks of paper from Zale who looked like he was about to fall.  "So you know I don't like you none of you I only like Yukon and Yukon alone" she said with a small pout. "And that is what you get if your sister is gay" Titus mumble "Excuse me?what did you say?" She pulled him by the ear as he started to whine like a helpless puppy "CC let your brother go" said Cole who was watching things go down "Oh hey CC I didn't know you is coming here" said Rocco "God! The devil had returned!" Said Axle with a laugh. "Do you want to-" the a voice came from behind them and there stands Yukon wear a black shirt and pants "CC" she said "Yukon!!" She runs to her and hugs her "I missed you" she said giggling softly "I..missed you too" she said back looking at the boys that was looking a bit "Salty"

 "Guys I got a plan lets go to the meeting room now" Yukon said. She was happy because she knows that Dinkon sent men over to spy on them to watch every move they make so it seems that Dinkon got the message that she is here to put him to sleep. "Ryu?" She called "He's still out in the city" said Axle "Well when he gets back explain what I am about to say" Axle and the ither nodded "CC Leave the room" Demand Titus. "What? Whyyy" she cried "Just go" Yukon said "Okai" she said and walked away.

"okay now I know how to get my title back meaning exposing Dinkon real name...and his true name is Monta Blue he was the man that we fought way back when we was young but we have to do it at the low but I know he won't let us" she sat down "So the main thing we have to do is try to tell the city who he is" she tuck a piece of hair behind her ear "So if he don't want to we can-" Axle slams his hand on the table "Blow that mother fucker up!" He sound so....happy "Sit your ass down Axle" Ekon groan  "Well that is a good idea" she said "What about you Samuel?" She asked looking at him "Anything to make you happy sweets" he winks at her and them close her eyes.

"Okay then lets do thsi!"