Away Chapter 36

Two weeks passed Yukons is still in the hospital the others come there to visit her except Samuel Ryu and Tuso they was just...to full of anger sometimes they wish it was them not her they missed everything about her they missed they way when she gets mad and start to lecture them mostly she lectured Cole not them but still every time she was just so strong that why they have to be strong. Everyone was in the meeting talking about the plan to take down Monta the man who started this as in everyone eyes was full of rage and sadness "Yukon told me to make these bullets smaller so it will be impossible to see" Tuso said passing out a blueprint of the new weapons "Interesting smaller the bullets the thinner of the acid gas" Zeke said scanning through the paper "Yes plus I updated the others so Axle your gun will be light weight and it won't turn to a big boom" Tuso said looking at Axle but it seems he is not pay any attention but Tuso could understand it is weird without her. 

Tuso was walking to the store while was walking it started to snow small little white spots started to fall from the sky it was beautiful feeling the snowflakes falling on his cheek, he stops and looks up slowly closing his eyes remembering the day when it was snowing like this. "Tuso?" A voice called and his eyes shock open that sounded like Yukon...but it couldn't be she's in the hospital "Tuso-Chan what wrong?" And when he looked in front of him he saw her standing the smiling "Hey stop acting all mean smile for once" she said with a wink "Yukon" he whispered. Then she put her hand on top of his head "Be strong you dummy" her words echoes through his mind a small smile appeared on his lips "I will" he said "Good" she giggles and gives him a kiss on his cheek. It felt so real like she was right next to him but not after a moment standing there alone he remembered that they made a promise to stay by each other through thick and thin.

"Why!" Ryu yelled hitting his punching bag "Why did you get hurt?!" he growls more angry he gets the harder he starts to hit "Why did you leave me alone!?" he cried as he keeps hitting "Why you?!" And it bust open  the sand went all around the room as he breaths hard "You was..not..supposed to be hurt" he laid on the floor and stared up at the ceiling. He lifter up his right hand as he remembered that her blood used to be in this hand when she shot, he tried to stop the bleeding but  the pain on her face was permanently stuck in his head it was hunting seeing her with fear. "Daddy" Yukai said walking up to him "Yukai" he said softly, he pick Yukai up "When will mommy come back?" Yukai asked putting his head to Ryu chest "Real soon Yukai" he went and sat down and Yukai looks up at him "How soon? I want my mommy back" he whines. Seeing Yukai like this truly hurts he looks so much like Yukon his eyes and his hair but his attitude is sort of like his but he can tell that Yukai will be like his mother a strong man that will bring peace. "Hey Ryu come on Zeke found something" Titus said on the other side of the door. "Here I come" he puts Yukai down "Go play" He told Yukai and he gave a nod and went to his room. 

"So what did you find?" Ekon asked looking over his shoulder.

"Monta headquarter is under the great wall of China" Zale said not taking his eyes off the computer "How big?" Axle walked up Next Titus who was leaning towards the wall "Pretty big" Zeke turned in his chair "Mostly it been said that some people been shipped illegal weapons there but it seems like the cops hadn't been doing their job" "where they usually store them?" Cole asked scratching his head "Well deeper down...they have a volt a high tech one at fact" Zale took his glasses off and wipe them "It will be a problem though" he coughed "What do you mean?" Ryu said with his arms crossed "They have a lot of guards strong ones" Zeke added."That son of a bitch!" Rocco yelled. Everyone looked his way "What?" Ekon asked "This was his plan the whole time...he wanted Yukon to be sick he wanted Yukon out of the way so he could-" "So he could take over the Cyber Empire" Samuel finally said. "That shouldn't be a problem because we have people protecting the Tokyo Empire that help us to get what we need" Tuso said tapping his finger on the table. 

At the hospital 

Ekon was next to her she was hooked up to so many Machines all he could hear is the beeping and her breathing "We found him Yukon" Ekon whispered while laying his head by hers "This will finally be over..everything we go back to normal again" his voice started to crack but he tried his best to hide it. Most terrible thing is to see the one you love laying here not making a sound "You need to get well Yukon I just can stand seeing you like this...You don't deserve this!" He cried "You was the reason that I feel at peace you always make me smile even though I am sometimes cold but still I can't live without" tears feel from his face he took her hand and put it to his heart "I love you more than anything I will die for you I will kill for you I will do anything to keep you safe..Yuko please you need to come back you been away for to long" he looked up at her "I need you" he slowly put his hand on her cheek and he softly kissed her lips. And he pulled away "I will be strong" he got up and left.

—————————-

This is great Yukon is alive but for how long? Well I don't know so don't asked me yeah I know I wrote this story but I go with the flow. This part is kind of dull and depressed but sometimes you need to be serious about somethings if you want to make it in life but hey do you boo😘

See you next time on "Gang Queen Of Tokyo!" Bye bye