Looking Forward To Win But Looking Forwards To Life Chapter 34

"Can you two stop fighting like a baby" I said with a sigh "Well tell him to leave me alone" Zale  and Zeke said at the same time "What about you two help me move the new weapons that Tuso bought over here" I said picking up a crake. And the two did what I order and took the crakes to the back, I was behind them my back was killing me so I set the crake down and sat on top of it 'Why now' I whispered. "You okay?" Rocco asked walking up to me "Yeah I am" I lied "You sure because you been acting really different lately" he says looking me up and down. "I am okay you don't need to worry about me I was just not feeling well thats all" I smiled "Yukon?" He said and I looked up at him "Never mind" and he walked off. I wonder what is that about Rocco never at like that not at all he usually be like all Tough and a bit protective but today he acting shy around me but he was not the only one who was acting weird Titus Ryu Samuel and the others was acting really weird like when they come around me to be honest Ekon and Ryu is the cold ones here now they acting shy. I shook my head and got up and started to go back what I was doing.

I got a call from a unknown number  I choose not to answer so I put it back in my pocket the  two hours passed and the same goddamn number called again So once again I didn't answer. "Yo Yuko-Chan" Tuso tease and I laughed "Okay Tuso-Chan" I winked "Very funny"  he hugged me and I did the same. "Why did you come over today?" I asked "Well someone misses you" he grins and that worried me. "What do you mean?" I tilts my head, He didn't say nothing but smile and it was becoming creepy before I could say anything two small arms wrapped around my leg I looked down seeing to brown  eyes looking up at me "Yukai!" I picked him up and hold him tightly to my chest "Mommy I missed you" he cried and the here they come everyone started to come around "Daddy!" He called and quickly wiggle out of my arms and runs to Ryu I smiled as everyone started to play around and laugh. I looked at Tuso and gave him a hug "Thank you" I said and he gives me a kiss kn my ear and I swear my face went to flames "You welcome love" he whispered and It gave me shivers. 

I felt so happy that my son is here I get to be with him seeing him smile laugh and playing with the others "I want to be like Ekon when I grow up" he said in the cutest way "No" everyone said and Ekon mumbles 'Fuck you all' I laughed. The my phone rang and with thought checking the ID I carelessly answer "Hello Yukon" the voice was deep and deadly "Who is this?" I said and everyone looked my way "Aw you don't remember me" he said chuckling softly and I could here guns shots in the background "Monta" his name slipped through my lips Ryu you told Yukai to go to a different room "What do you want?" I asked tapping my foot on the ground. This is the first time he called me usually he talks to me in person he never let anyone talk for him " I want revenge, I want you dead, I want you gone, it seems the poison that you was shot with didn't kill you so I should kill you my damn self" he said. I didn't know that I was breathing so hard I feel like my body is numb "You think You can call me and tell me this bullshit you cannot get rid o-" I coughed up blood and I quickly put my hand over my mouth "Yukon" Tuso said holding my back slowly rubbing it "Give me the phone" Samuel demanded and I did just that I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I barely made it But I did The burning pain in my chest had returned and I think it got worst, I looked in the mirror  Monta called me it been years that I forgot his voice.

I was sitting in the couch in the room with my knees to my chest as I wore  Cole sweat pants and Ryu T-shirt yeah I know I love Wearing everyone's things but hey They clothes feel so warm like their little souls but I think Ryu is a demon because he is hot like hell "Mommy whats wrong?" Yukai said climbing up the couch he struggled a bit but It was so freaking cute even he beg me to help him but I didn't "I am okay sweets" I said picking him up "You so small yet so heavy" I joke and he started to pout "You look like Cole when he is mad" I laughed "Mommy who was that on the phone?" He asked put his thumb in his mouth "Its was a important call thats all" I smiled even I feel so bad lying to him even right now I am lying about my life to everyone I been saying I was okay and nothing to worry about but deep inside I am hurt. "Okay" he said and jumps down off the couch, he gives up to fast for me but at lest he let it go but one day he have to let me go everyone have to let me go. I laid my head back on the wall and sigh "May I come in?" Asked Titus "Sure" I shrug and he came in and sat next to me "Is you sick" he asked "No why" "You been coughing a lot of blood and you look so pale" I took a deep breath and looked down "Yes I am" I told the truth but it seems he thinks I have the flu "How sick?" He is becoming a bit serious and it is scary as hell "Dying sick" I whispered "WHAT!?!?!? YOU DYING!!" He yelled with shock and I quickly kicked him in the stomach to keep him quiet "Shhhhh" I put my finger on my lips "Don't be so loud" I crossed my arms and laid back "H...how long?" "Since day one" I closed my eyes "The doctors lied to my face and told me that they had took all the poison out but I still had some in me" I covered my face "So I went to Doctor Jerry and he told me that I was dying slowly thats why I been coughing up blood nosebleeds and pain everywhere" I explained and I didn't know that everyone heard me because I heard a bump at the door and whispering and That freaks me out so I walked out the door and went passed them all as Tuso follows behind me.

"Stay calm Yukon" he said 

"Why should I!! Rocco  played me and he think I didn't know that everyone was listening!" I cried "My son was right there with them so how will I tell him that his weak mother is dying! Huh?!" I sat on the ground and cried "You is not weak I know You can" he said "Stop!" I looked at him as my eyes was full with rage and sadness "If I die I die is I live I live this is my fate and I should stop complaining" I wipe my face and got up "I don't care no more that you all know right now I should be doing my job not crying or making a fit I should just worry about what is in front of me beside we is risking our life to win this war" I rubbed my short hair back and went back in not caring about how they looking at me.

My life is important to everyone here but this war needs to end and I should end it 

——————

I hope you love my depressing chapter please give it a  vote l and comment on my story Don't miss anything special watch out for some weird or interesting things in these chapters...Well see ya peeps and I hope you still keep reading my story see next time on "Gang Queen Of Tokyo" PEACE!!

Well see ya peeps and I hope you still keep reading my story see next time on "Gang Queen Of Tokyo" PEACE!!