"When I met her" Ekon's Memories chapter 23

I remember back when I was in high school my first well....second year there I really didn't make no friends because.... I don't want any I like to be alone yeah my stepmother told me it's Not okay to be alone but I didn't care at all not one bit. Until that day when everyone been talking about a new person is coming to this school it was said that she was a  transferred student from a rich Chinese School Even the boys says  she was a beautiful girl and even I heard the teachers says that she was a gangster that can destroy two million of a army but that was hard to believe. She dose sound interesting but that didn't bother me at all. While I was walking down the hall I bumped into someone and we both went down "Hey watch where you is going!" I yelled at the person but when  she looked up I was amazed she was beautiful but her face looked scared "I....I'm So sorry I didn't mean to" she stutterers. I felt kind of bad for yelling so I helped her up "I should be sorry I didn't mean to yell at you"  I said looking down trying to hide my blushing face, while I was to busy trying to calm my nerves I didn't realize that I was still holding her hand it felt so soft and warm but a bit cold  but Before it get weird I let her soft hand go and cleared my throat "I should go" I picked up my bag and walked passed her.

I was sitting in third period class still thinking about what happened 3 minutes ago when I bumped into that girl I was seconded guessing myself thinking maybe that was the girl that was everyone was talking about while I was still in thought I heard someone say "I saw that cute girl in my P.E class last period she was sexy when she was trying out for the boxing club" the boy said from behind me it disgusts me when boys like him was talking like that "Did you get her name?" The other boy asked "Yeah her name is Yukon Silver" he chuckles. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window until I saw her it was that girl again the girl that I bumped into and stupidly yelled at.She was standing under the pink cherry tree she looked so magical when the wind blew past her and when her brown eyes lit up when it did it felt like she can stop time with them while I was still staring at her I didn't know that The teacher was calling me "Ekon Jun!" She yelled I quickly stood up and looked up at her "What!" I yelled back and when I did I heard gasp in the back of the class "Mister Ekon you do not raise you voice at a teacher! Go to the office!" She pointed at the door I picked up my bag and walked towards the door "Miss Kim so you know your fucking shirt is unbuttoned or you already know that so you can tease the boys in your class"  I said walking out the door leaving a stung teacher and some surprise dum ass kids behind me.

It was lunch time I went up to the roof running into her again she looked up at me and smiled shyly "Hi we meet again" She brush one strain of hair out of her face "You eat up here to?" She set her lunchbox down next to her, I didn't know what to say that was the first I really didn't have problem talking to other people so what make her different? I quit with the thinking and just say "Yeah I like eating up here so I can get away from the girls" I walked near her and sat next to her I can smell the cherry flowers sent from her body yeah I know it's weird. She picked up her chop-sticks and start digging in to be honest her food smell so delicious that I was thinking about asking her for a bite "So whats your name?" She asked with a mouth full "My name is Ekon Jun but you can call me Ekon" I respond opening my lunchbox showing a box full with different kind of food...'Thanks dad' I was about to eat until she tugged on my sleeve "My name is Yukon Silver and my last name is moon but I don't want know one to know" she smiled and next thing I knew she was eating my fry squid "H...hey!" I said with a red face "What?" She asked with wide eyes "Oh is it because I ate your squid?" She asked  amuse. 

I blink once then twice "You know what never mind" I started to eat I was in a awkward situation so I was trying to figure out what to say "Um...so is you a gangster warrior like the people say you is?" I asked, it sound stupid but I didn't know what else to say "Well yeah my mother Zara Silver was the gangster queen in Tokyo she runs the Cyber empire" she sounded happy when she spoke. So I took this priority and make a conversation about it while we both was talking and laughing I figure that she was the one that I can warm up to than the others people in this damn hell of a school

I was walking home it was 4:00 o'clock pm I just git back from the book store it was in the middle of spring so It was kind of warm here but a bit chilly, while I was walking I hear arguments down the alley As you know I will mind my own damn business but it seems that the voice sound just like Yukon's so I quickly dipped behind a trashcan seeing three men surrounding her she looked unscarred and her face was just blank but I can tell she have a plan. "So where is the files!?"the big man asked with bruises all over his face and arms looking like a fucked up rag doll that was getting messed up my tigers " What files?" She crossed her arms and glare at the men "The echoes company files where are they?" The big man with black hair growled in irritation "I don't know so leave me the hell alone"  she snapped the second and the third one came closer to her "Well then we might have to kill a cute little puppy then" he snapped his finger and that when the fight begins. Yukon was throwing hardcore punches making the man gag and the other one that was coming up behind her And kick him in the stomach "You bitch!" He yelled holding his stomach "Yes I am a bitch but this bitch will fucking end you" she kicks him in his face making go down to the ground. 

I should help her instead of sitting here letting her fight but I don't want to be in her way Before I was about to turn and leave I heard a sound of a knife and that when my body took over the man stabbed her in the arm so I was late to stop that but before he could do it again but some where else I dropped kicked his ass and flipped him on his side and stabbed him in the leg  "Don't you dare touch her again!" I yelled making them jump with fright and they just took off running like idiots "Ekon?" Yukon called me from behind "Ah Yukon is you okay" I helped her up and before I could asked anything else she kissed my cheek softly and smiled "Thank you for helping me and the kick though it was amazing" she said walking away leaving me speechless.

I was home thinking about what happened I known her for three days know and I got a kiss from her A kiss that was amazing....Oh no I should had given her a walk home and she was injured as well...omg I am the worst but still she brightens up my day when I see here she really is special in her own badass ways. But what did they mean by the echoes company files what did they want from Yukon but it is not my concern she is a strong girl and she can handle this by herself and she might call me if she needs my help. I started to het sleepy so I slowly closed my eyes and went into a new world.