Poison Chapter 30

I woke up with a major pain the room looked like it was spinning as my body felt hot  so I laid back down but... I have a meeting today but it seems my body is telling me no, so I went back underneath my covers and slowly closed my eyes. Then two minute later I felt something salty coming up my throat it felt thick and warm and next thing I knew blood came out of my mouth, I coughed and coughed the burning in my chest felt like it was on fire. I took a  deep breath looking down at the blood that was on my hands and on the floor then in comes The others and I can tell I see fear on their faces "Yukon?!" They all said. I looked at them and smiled I don't know why I did but I think I was telling them I was fine but I am really not. "Yukon..." Ryu walked up to me with  concern  he took my blood hands and looked me in the eye "Is you okay?" He said with a tender tone.

 "Its maybe nothing I just may have um cute the in side of my throat but it is not deep" I said taking my hand away from his "Then why do you feel hot?" He started to get suspicious so I have to come up with something quick "Uh It might be because of the heat or I'm Just hot as hell" I said. He seems like he don't believe me but I don't care Axle and the others smiled " I go get the bucket and Zale can get new covers plus new pjs" Titus said.I nodded softly and sit up then I fell back down The room looked like a bit blurry but I think I can manage to control it. Samuel was standing next to the door looking at me I don't know what to say but the only thing that cane to mind is "I am okay" then I quickly got up and walked passed them all.

I was in the bathroom looking in the mirror my nose look a bit red and I have bags under my eyes I looked like a train wreck 'What is wrong with me?' I thought then my nose started to bleed and I coughed up blood more than before, Then there was a knock at the door "Yuko? Is you okay? Do you need help" that sounded like Ekon voice its really the first time he tried to get involved well not try he did get involved with my problems often even if I'm.... like this  "Bo no I am totally fine nothing wrong" I turned on the water and clean the blood up and put a piece of tissue in my nose so I can stop the bleeding. "Yuko you don't have to lie if you is not okay" he said "I am okay seriously" I said rolling my eyes even though he cannot see me. And in 5 4 3 2 1 "Fine" and he have left me alone thank the lord. But seriously I need to go and check what is  wrong with me today.

I went ti the doctor office as I told the boys I was going out to eat meaning getting fresh air So I made it to the doctor office to admit I am tired as hell "Um hello I am here to see a doctor I think his name was Jerry Miles" I feel like my Chinese is kind of old because I think this lady don't understand what I said "Oh he just waiting for you kn room 254 and the room is on the left side of the hall way" the lady said. I was nervous I truly hope it is nothing serious, I touch the necklace around my neck that Ekon gave me he did said it will bring me good luck...I hope.

I walked in the room as Mister Jerry greets me his hair was pure silver but not that old person silver but a natural silver. "So miss Yukon how is you today?" He asked sitting by the computer his hazel blue eyes was beautiful but I can't get distracted "I am...not fine" I said with a sigh "Oh and why is that?" He asked "Well this morning I woke up with major pain and started coughing up blood and nosebleeds" 

"Okay how severe is it? Is you bleeding al-" before he cold say a word I started to cough and more I coughed more blood came out Jerry came up next to me with the trash can. Then something happened I started to  foam  Out the mouth before I passed out I said "Don't call anyone or you will suffer" then it went dark.

————

After a while I woke up seeing Jerry next to me "Hey you is awake " he sound really sad but happy "Yeah.." I put my hand on my head and groan "My head hurt" and Jerry got up and brings me water "Thanks" I said with a smile "Miss Yukon can I ask you something?" He took my hand and I quickly looked at him "Yes?"

"Was you expose to any poison chemical?" 

"Um well there was one poison I was exposed to the doctor in Japan told me I took a hit to the chest and they said they got all it out...why?"

"Well its seems they lied to you because its seems this poison is more powerful than you think"

"What you mean?" My heart started to race "You um well will die" he said and I felt tears moving out of my eyes "What?" I got of bed and stood up "Yukon stay calm there might be away-" "They might be no way to save me it took over half of my body!" I cried "While I was sitting around letting this poison spread!" I cried harder and harder Jerry trid to calm me down "I can give you some pills to slow it down" he softly said. But I didn't say anything I just covered my face and cried. "I leave you be" and he left.

Now my world will end up in flames I have to leave my kid and there might not have no cure to save me.

"Why me?"