Home chapter 27

It took us two days to get back to Tokyo even though these dum asses started this  running off like that and in a different country China to Japan and Japan to China I Am worn the hell out Even though I am going to be a busy but that can wait "Is you okay?" Ask Zale "Yeah I am" I lied I was beyond pissed I felt like I want to destroy this fuckin- "That good I thought you was still mad" Zale put on a small smile "Mad Why should I be mad? I am not mad" I lied again "You sure?" Someone asked from behind me "Axle I am not mad I cannot stay mad forever it not good for my health" I put on a deadly smirk and pulled out my phone "Yuko!" Another voice called, what in the two fucks can these boys  leave me alone "Yes?" I said with my arms crossed "So the date is still on right" Zeke pulled Zale out the seat and thrown him on the ground of the plane and I swear to my freaking chicken nuggets it just move.  "Yes or no?" He was sitting in front of me I can smell the mint water on him and when you get a closer look he look so cute like a baby "Yes" I looked away feeling that my cheeks went red for a bit and as you know he started to brag about it but I don't care "That is not fair" they all whine  except  Ryu he was sitting in the very back of the plane "Oh shut up" Zeke said "Yukon said yes and that is final!" His voice sound so cute But scary at the same time.  

I looked away from them and let them argue I cannot wait to see my baby Boy but I wonder what he did when I was gone.....Oh shit I told him to beat up anyone who was messing with him "He's about to go to  prison !" I yelled bluntly everyone looked my way "WHO!" They all said together "Eh...n...no one never mind" I got up and went into the bathroom. I sat down looking at my phone "I should call and check on him" I dailies the number and waiting for the nanny to pick up and when the phone picked up on the third ring "Hey Miss Li I just want to see how was Yukai" I waited for her response "Yukon hey it me Samuel miss Li is in the kitchen cooking" he said softly and when I said it felt so soft I can feel it on my ear "Oh okay how is Yukai?" I asked again even though I do sound possessive of my child but i just didn't want him to go to prison when he is just five years old. "he is okay he been doing hood in school got A's on his test and all" he knew what I meant "You is a idiot Yukon" he chuckled softly I laughed with him, Yeah I was a idiot Actually I been A idiot for Alone period of time.

We made it home in 5:19 in the afternoon we was all sleep and I was just so sleepy that Rocco had to carry me out of the cab even though the other protest Rocco felt warm and his strong arms wrapped around my body gave me the vibe of protection. Even though Ryu was a bit jealous I can tell he alway be looking at me and him with this 'I will end you' glare but Rocco didn't care at all he kept me in his arms "Yukon?" He whispered softly in my ear "Hm?" I was droopy thatI didn't listen to a word he said but this "I love you" he kissed my ear and that when I woke up "R....Rocco" I was startled by his words "See ya Yukon" He said  jumping on my motorcycle "Bye" I mumbled. When I turned to face the door I only ran into a hard chest "Ryu" I looked up at him and I felt my knees went weak his eyes was dull and behind those dull Eyes was murder "Lets go" his deep dark voice gave me the chills but I obey him I went inside and fele stright on the couch  half sleep "Get up" he taps my cheek "Whyyyyyy" I whined "I am soo sleepy"

"I don't care about that" 

"Well I do!" 

"Get up!"

"Noooooo!" 

"Get up !"

"Nooooooo!"

Then he picked me up and thrown me on the bed "You dick!" I was pissed So I picked up a Chair that was next to the bed and thrown it at him lucky he doge the blow I fucking hate him now I mean the one that you wish this person was just deleted from history "Close one" I said and went under the covers "Yukon" he said. I can hear him coming closer to the bed "What you demon" I was annoyed I want to sleep not talk, he went under the covers with me "Look Yukon I just wanted to say sorry for what I did" he laid on his back and sigh "I don't care about that now go to sleep tomorrow is going to be a normal day. You going back to work as I hang out with my kid and my friends so Lets move on from this" Without thinking I kissed his cheek "Okay" he pulled my close to his chest and put his hand around my waist and this was much better.

•••••••••••••••••

Next day me and Yukai went to the fair it was crowded like hell so I picked Yukai up so I don't lose him the music was loud as hell but me and Yukai loves it we went on rides even though I don't remember some because I passed out three times. My phone rang I see it was a group call "Hey boys" I smiled with joy "hey Yukon!" They all said "Hey Samuel" I gives him a smirk "Where is you at?" Zeke asked "I was looking for you....well we all was looking for you" he said sounding disappointed "Oh I'm back at the small Cafeteria me and Yukai-" Ekon cuts me off "We see you both" then hanged up. Rude jeez why did I agree to let them come, Yukai pulls on my shirt "Mommy can I have some ice cream?" He said with big brown eyes that was looking like a puppy "Sure..what kind hun?" I smiled down at him "Yukon!" I heard a group of men yelling at me "Huh!?" I was pulled in a tight group hug "Hey little dude" said Ekon picking up Yukai "Hey Ekon" he giggled hugging on to him "Now that we is all here together lets have fun" we all cheers and went on the south side of the fair ground because that is where that big and scary rides was at. I went on monster coaster when I said that I saw life flash before my eyes  I did I saw my freaking  funeral as was still panicking here comes Rocco and Axle "HOLY MOTHER FREAKING DUCKING GOD  WE GOING TO DIEEEEEEE!" They both yelled as we went down with the speed of flash I thought I died. 

They asked if I want to ride another one but I told them I will take a break, I sat down listening to the loud music that filled up this place It felt so good to be home while I was in thought "Mommy!" Yukai jumped on me that I almost fell back and bust my shit "Hey baby is you having fun" I hold him closer to me "Yeah me and Samuel had so much fun" I laughed as I tickle his stomach "Thats good" I giggled. Samuel was standing over me his blue  purple-ish  eyes was so full of light that I just wanted to touch his face "Lets hang out just me and you" he said holding his hand out "And me!" Shouted Yukai "Yes and you as well Yukai" Samuel chuckle I took his hand and we went to explore.

It was just like the old days me and him hanging out acting like kids we went to some shops and food stands and to admit that extra cherry cheesecake was on fire I love it when it melts in my mouth "So did you missed me while you was gone?" He asked holding onto Yukai hand as I hold the other "Yeah of course I did I missed you and Zale plus the others" I  looked up at him "Oooo mom lets take a picture" Yukai asked jumping up and down "Yeah Yukon lets take a picture" he smiled softly. I nodded and went to the photo booth.  It was funny because Yukai been photo  bombing  Us with silly faces until we had a right one it really made us look like a family. It was getting dark so we met up with the others "You all look so dead" I raised a eyebrow at the Because they look pale and tired "We got our soul taken away from us" Axle said "Axle you suppose to be the strong not a pussy cat" I joke and he roll his eyes "Well it time to go Yukai just fell asleep" I hold him up to my chest.

"Bye" they all said when I reached the house and waved them a goodbye, I went inside and put Yukai in his bed as I took my butt to my room 'What a day' I took of my clothes and laying down the bed felt so good I just want to sink in and never want to get up "I'm home!" A voice yelled "Ryu" I whispered I quickly got up and put on a gown because I feel like he have a perverted mind if he sees that I Am necked. He came in the room "Hey" I mumbled "Hey" he said back he took his shirt off and his pants that he was only in boxers my face went bright red "I am so tired" he fell in the bed and closed his eyes and next thing I knew he was snoring in a....cute way I guess. I pulled the covers over us and I fell to sleep with my face facing his "Good Night" I whispered and everything went black.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 Yo everyone I hope you like home because I just came from New York So I am back to The United Kingdom my home 

Question of today: if you was Yukon and you was in a harem what will you

A: pick one

B: stay single and let them fight it out  

C: eat chicken nuggets with a Big Mac and watch what will happen in the story 

And So you know I have a new story on inkitt called "Bloom In the Summer" it is a reverse harem and so you know it don't have so much drama because I hate drama

So stay toon until next time 

Love Yuko Moon