"Love Before Pain" Monta Blue Memories Come Back As Promise Chapter 38

*Warning Long Story*

I was just started elementary school I moved in China to weeks ago because I almost killed someone and I injured a teacher by braking his arms and his legs. People back in South Korea they called me insane or crazy or maybe a sociopath but hey thats me and at least no one  will mess  with me. Sometimes people try to become my friends but i told them off the main thing they want to become my friends because they don't want to die by my hand. On my Sixth day of school our teacher told us that we have a new student mostly I be in the back of the class "Kids this is Yukon Silver....Mo-" then a sweet melody cuts her off "If you say my last name  you will suffer" the voice was deadly but sweet at the same time. I sit up in my seat trying to find where was  that voice coming from right now I was getting interested in this person "uh...um well her name is Yukon Silver..y..You may come in sweetie" the teacher looks so pale but I was not paying any attention to her Mostly I was taken away be this beautiful girl that was standing in front of me her hair and her eyes was so suffocating that I feel like I cannot breath she look like a goddess.

"Yukon will you like to introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked "Sure why not" she smiled, I slowly took in a deep breath because I feel my heart pumping and my blood going warm "Hello Everyone my name is Yukon Silver As you all know my mother is Zara Silver the gangster queen of Tokyo. I was living on the south side of China and well...um I thinks thats all i want to say" she says with a smile "Okay thats great you can take a set by..." she looks around the room I saw her eyes land on me for a minute then she quickly looked at the set that was on the other side of the room "You can sit over-" "I sit over there" she pointed my way "You want to sit next to Monta?" She says with shock "Yea" she says and walks my way I look at her and she gives me a wave I look away and started to fiddle with my pencil 'Calm down' I thought to myself.

I was in the tree that was behind the school I always like to be in high places because I can see the whole school grounds but I could see her she was walking down the stairs she had her hair up it was nice it shows  the rest of her face. "Cute" I said, while I watch her from a above A boy came up to her the boy hugs her and she hugs him back. I could hear them laughing I clinched my jaw as I feel like I was in rage but Why? I just met the girl today she really may not know me  she might only see me as a classmate. "So Yukon....do you want to go to the pond after school" he asked "Yeah Sure Samuel" she says eating a coco bar. I stared at her then I figured I should say something or maybe ask that I come with them even though I hated Samuel because he one of those rich kids, I jumped down and walked up to them "Hey" I say with a smirk "Hello" she waves and Samuel just gives me a glare "Is you two...going anywhere after school?" I asked looking down "Well yea me and Samuel is going to the pond after school" I slowly nod "Can I come" I bit the inside of my jaw. I feel like she was about to say no but she put her hand on my shoulder "Let's all go then even though this is my first say but hey I love to make new friends" she pats Samuel on the back and I just felt so relieved that I can get to know her better.

Few Years later

I was like 17 years old going into high school I am now an 11 grader as weeks passed I got in two or three fights in the passed months  I put two in the hospital and the others move or left the school. People here was so unprofessional or what I like to call it Stupid they think they all that but Someone should show them that it will not work, As I was walking to my class someone called my name "Monta!" A female voice called I turned seeing Yukon running with books in her arms as the other was waving. She came stumbling over to me as I quickly catch her and her books "Thank you" she laughs "You need to be careful and don't run in the hall" I warn giving back  her books "Yeah Yeah lets go to class before we be late" she says pulling me along.

"So Monta do you want to have a sleepover at my house tomorrow?"

"Huh a sleepover? Is that supposed to be for girls?"