Axle Memories Meeting The Goddess

The day was slow and to be honest I am bored out of my mind. "Yo Axle!" I turned around and saw Zeke and Zale I smirked "What do you two want?" I lean towards the wall. "Well Zeke and I was about go hang out and besides Zale wanted us to meet his friend that he made" Zeke slightly nudge Zale and I saw a slight blush on his cheek.
I chuckled "Alright then I come hang out with y'all. I don't have nothing to do anyways" I get off the wall and pulled out my phone I text my pa telling him I'm about go out so he could lock the shop up. So me Zale and Zeke got in the car and drove off a few minutes later we made it to a building.

The outside was beautiful it have red and white roses that by the walk way as there was two big lions on each side. "Who the rich person?" I asked "You see" Zale says with a smile.
We head inside and I have to admit it was nice it had marble walls with gold streaks going down and the floor was black cristal tile. Who ever it was they had a nice taste, we reach to a big door I could hear people on the other side talking and laughing.

Then I heard a girl voice I know that's not Cole sister's voice but who ever voice that belong to had a beautiful one. Zale opens the door. I saw Cole,Yuka, Ekon, and Rocco "Hello Big fella" Yuka stands up and walks up to me with a big smile "Hey shorty" I joked "Zale Where your friend?" I asked turning to look at him but he was staring at someone I followed his gaze and what I saw made my heart beat fast. The girl that was sitting next to Ekon had long brown hair chocolate brown eyes and cream colored skin. She then looks at me she gives me a smile and stood up "Hello I Yukon nice to meet you" she stretched her hand out for mines.
I hesitated then took her hand it was so soft like a pillow. She lets go of my hand and trun to look at Zale she hugs him softly as he hugs back. "So" she says as she looked at everyone "Nice to meet Rocco and Axle I heard a lot about you two from Cole" I could tell on the guys face that they already like this girl.

They had these sparks in their eyes "Well sweetie it was nice to meet you" I said softly she blushed abut and quickly looks away I chuckled a bit at that. After awhile everyone decided to call it a day, I was walking out I saw her she was getting on her motorcycle. I jogged over to her before she put her helmet on "Uh Yukon!" I called she looked at me "Um Axle right?" She asked.

I nodded "What ya need?" I took a deep breath and looked straight into her eyes "So I heard from Cole that you move from China" she nodded "Yea it was struggle I left two of my only friends up there" she sigh "Um well what about you and I hang out a bit I'm off work tomorrow so I have time we can meet at that new cafe" She lets out a laugh "Sure I will love to hang out with you I mean I do want to get to know you better" I grin "Well then it's a date" I turned around and Ran towards the bus stop before she could say a word.I woke up the next morning I went to the bathroom took a shower and did all that. After that I brushed my hair and made sure I look fly, I went down stairs my old man was sitting at the table looking at the newspaper I grab some toast and drunk some orange juice. "I'm about to be out for today" I say he looks up at me and then back at the paper. I roll my eyes and head out I got into the car and drove to the cafe.

I got out and head inside I saw her staring out the window. She look so cute "Sir is you Axle?" The lady with a ponytail asked "Yes" I responded "Great the young lady over there is waiting for you" she pointed. I smiled. I slowly crept up behind her she still was staring out the window "Boo" I said next to her ear she jumps a bit.She looks at me with shock then it turns into a smile "Idiot I was about to hit you with the menu" she joke. I sat down across from her "So what did you pick?" I asked "Cheese cake" she bluntly said "Well then" I lifted my hand up and the lady came over "Yes?" She says "Can you give me A cheesecake and rose tea" The lady nodded.

"So what do you do for living?" She asked "Well I Work at a gym with my dad" I shortly explain "Oh that's...nice" she looks down. "You okay?" I reached my hand out and sat it on top of hers, to be honest I didn't know what I was doing but the main part that shock me was she didn't move her hand. "Well I work with the Gangster Community My mother is Zara Silver Boss of the Cyber Empire" she looks up at me and lean forward "Do you want to know why I move from China?" She asked.

"Yeah..sure" she set back and took a deep breath, She told me the whole story of why she had to come here. After that we got up and left we walked around town and went to shops "This look nice" she says holding up a deep blue necklace that had gold glitter to make it look like the night sky. "That is nice I can get it for you" I gently took the necklace.
"N...no You don't have to-" I quickly cut her off "No it's fine besides it be a gift to welcome you" she stares at me with her big brown eyes. I felt like I was be drawn towards her. "Let's go" she says as she walks away. My face went red my heart was going so fast that it starts to hurt.
After this I dropped her off at the university she gives me a small smile and kissed my cheek. My face went red I quickly looked down "G...Goodbye Y..Yukon" I say shyly. "Goodbye and thanks for today" she waves and head inside. When she was gone I did a happy dance. "YESSSS!!~" i sang as I drove off.