Became His Queen Chapter 5

"Cole get up you been sleeping all day!" I yelled while I was cooking it was kind of weird having a man in your home even if he's your best friend "Yeah yeah I'm up" he said when I looked at him aI couldn't help but laugh his hair was sticking up and the slippers he had on my slippers now you can tell that he was having a long night after all it should be me looking like that "What ya cooking?" He asked looking at me. I didn't answer him so he just sat there and got on his phone "You know I was thinking....."my voice trailed off as Cole looked at me "What was it?" He said putting his phone down. I sigh and said "I might take his offer" when I said that I thought I gave Cole a heart attack with his eyes open wide he said "Yukon Silver! You now damn well what the others going to say about this you know they will not appreciate your answer" he shook his head and cleared his throat "Yukon I hope that you thought this through because once you do this there is no coming back" he said touching my hand."I know Cole but I'm doing this for my city" I removed my hand from his as I closed my eyes "I want this side of Tokyo to be okay I will not back down to no American man who is trying to take everything away from me" I said taking the food off the stove as it was some blackberry pancakes and some honey ham on the side Cole licks his lips and started to dig in I sat next to him as he was gulping down his food then he stopped "What about Yukai?You know you have to tell him that you have a kid" he said staring straight at me with a frown "Just shut up and eat" I shove some ham into his mouth as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. 

I drove to my mother house as I see Yukai stand on the staircase waving at me he  was a small and a tiny little boy  his eyes was a grey as a  dime and his hair was midnight black just like mines before I changed my color of my hair to red and black his skin was a bit tan "Mommy!" He  said running my way I jumped off my motorcycle and pull him  into a hug "Hi mommy's baby" I said kissing his big fluffy cheeks as he giggles "Granny is waiting for you mommy" he  said pulling me to the house. We went inside as I see my mother sitting on the couch watching T.V "Hey ma" I said hugging her she looked at me with a smile she looked like she was about to cry when she saw me but I don't blame her I didn't call her for three days "Where have you been? Why didn't you call me?" She had many questions but I don't know how to answer them I mean yeah my mother knows that I am a gangster and the next in line to own the Cyber company because my brother was getting  married as he didn't have the time to think of it. 

"Ma I was just busy thats why I couldn't call" I said scratching my head. She smiled and patted my head like she always do when I was small "Well next time call me first before you do anything understand?" She said  "I understand Ma" I sat next to Yukai  as she was playing with his  toys "Ma why did you moved out of the company? You know  Luke was super worried about you" I said watching Yukai play "I just want to get away from work you know I'm getting older doing passing time" she cough and looked my way "I missed living in houses like this instead of living in a mansion" She close her eyes and sigh "I am 55 years old I'm still walking and I can still move is that a blessing"  she said softly laughing to herself "Yeah that is a blessing" I said. Then next thing I knew she was sleeping I pulled a blanket as I told Yuka to come on because he will come with me so Ma can have a break.  

"Mommy where is we going?" He  asked holding on to my back as I drove off.

"Well today is your birthday and I want to keep you all to myself" I said stopping at a red light.

"Mommy you knows that's selfish right" he said  looking at the cars as the people in them waves and started to call my name saying "Yukon thats your kid he's so cute" a lady said waving at Yukai. I nodded and drove away after a hour we made it to the Ryu's company it had two stone dragons cycling a huge ball seem to be the world as I got off and I picked up Yukai "Mommy where are we? This place is like a castle that came out a fairy tale " he said as his big eyes scanned everything in his surroundings "Mommy had to meet some one and after I get done we can go get some ice cream with Cole and Yuka" I said putting my cheek to his as he started to softly giggles. 

We made our way to the door as the butler came to my aid "Hello you must be Yukon Silver" he said bowing "Yes" I said returning the bow back "follow me Ryu was looking forward for your visit" he said leading us to his office the farther me got the bigger the hallways get it looked like a maze here that I had to carry Yukai on my back so I don't lose him  then we came to a wooden door was big and more modern than ever as the markings on the door was like small dragons the butler nocked on the door and said "Sir you have a visitor" he said then on the other side the same cold voice said "Come in" the door swung opened  releasing cold air and the smell of cherry  blossom.

 I was scared to step inside for some reason but I quickly force myself in "Hello Yukon"he said giving me shivers down my back "H...Hello Ryu" I  stutter looking  down Yukai  seems like he  fell to sleep on my back but I couldn't let him see him not yet I don't want him to scare my baby "What brings you here today?" He said tapping his big wooden desk "Um well its about you offer about being you queen of you company" I said with a shy tone he seems amused of what I said "Well what is your answer?" He said standing up. 

I gulp and walked up to him "I will be your queen if you can save  my city as you promise" I said looking him straight  in the eye. He smirked and said "Sure find by m-" he was cut off by a small yet soft tone "Mommy I'm hungry" I sat Yukai  down and looked at him "Okay hun don't worry we be out of her soon" when I  looked up seeing Ryu face that was stiff "Yukon who is this?" He said pointing to Yukai  "Well so you know he's  my child" I said as Yukai wrapped his  arm around my leg with his thumb in his mouth and looked up at Ryu with big black eyes "Hello mister" he said with a smile. I thought he was about to lecture me but next thing I knew he was bending down on one knee and looked at Yukai  "Well hello Yukai I'm Ryu I'm Yukon new boyfriend" he said with a smile. B...boyfriend the  words that slipped  through his mouth  made me turn red at the sound of it "So you going to be my new daddy?" He  said taking his thumb out his mouth. He looked  surprise when he said those words but not more surprised than me he  just asked Ryu if  he will be his new daddy. A laugh came from his mouth as he looks up at me and said "I think so buddy  I think so" he stands up and got closer to me "Now we is a family" he said with a smirk. I think I made a bad choice for coming here.