We Finally Meet....Monta Chapter 37

It was snowing like crazy that you cannot see the ground the town was covered in all white it was beautiful Cole was sitting on the rooftop drinking hot coco while he wear his blue hoodie that Yukon always wear. "Dude what is you doing out here? It cold as hell out here" says Rocco who came next to him wearing a read sweater and black sweatpants "I just want some fresh air, to clear my mind" he looks down at his cup, Rocco sigh and put his hand on Cole shoulder "You need to focus you can't just worry and you know that Yukon don't want that. Yeah she's hurt and in the hospital but you know she will keep fighting for everyone so you should do the same thing" a smooth wind slip passed them with silence. The feeling of being guilty was ripping him apart "Yeah okay" Cole stands up and went inside, Rocco looked at the sky and started to doubt himself. 

Everyone was in the room all suited up with all their weapons hook to their backs Titus wore all white with a mask covering his face as Ryu was wearing  all black. "Okay today is the day we go meet Monta so be ready for anything that will come  your way so don't be distracted by anything" Samuel says with his arms crossed. "And let me asked why is we doing this for?"  He says with a smirk because he knew what they will say "For Yukon!" They all yelled and that brings them more hope and determination "Lets go!" Ryu ordered and they all went out and got into the big trucks. There was like two hundred gang fights and some was the ones who agreed to help them out. Tuso was driving as Samuel and Ryu was explaining the plan to the others "Zale how far is we?" Titus asked looking at the computer "we are a little bit close so don't worry I am excited as well but lets not let that blind us" he laughed and that laugh was so full of darkness and hate and all them can relate because they want to kill Monta. 

It was time everyone was where they should be "Okay everyone lets move out!" Axle order and they follow, the air was so thick down here that none of them can breath really well and the smell down here smell like death. There was a flicker of light down the tunnel Ryu motion them to stop "What was that?" Ryu asked Zeke on the radio, there was a bit of silence  then he spoke "I don't see nothing on the screens why? Do you see something?" He asked. Ryu squints his eyes and the small like he saw was gone "No" he mumbled, then in a heat of the moment there was gun shots everyone dropped down Ryu scoots to the wall "What in the hell" he grumbled "Its seems they is shooting behind us" Tuso says pulling out his gun "Ekon" Tuso says and Ekon nodded. 

He slowly opened up a small black pocket that had three explosives blades, Ekon slowly stands up one of the bullets went passed his face, he let out a faint gasp "Get ready Ekon" "I am"  he grins then in a flash he was doing the impossible he threw one blade on the wall that was behind the enemy "Tuso now!" He yelled and Tuso pushed the button and a big explosion ring out. It took then a few minutes  but it was worth it even though they is a bit bloody "Take a left" Zale says and they did just that when they turned they was hit with a strong disgusting smell that it brings them to gag "What the hell!?" Titus looks up seeing bodies hanging on the wall 'I am so glade Yukon is not here ti see this' thought Samuel "This shit is so nasty who would do this" Ekon says looking at the bodies.

Each body looked so fresh and the blood that was on the ground was really sinking in the ground. "Well Well" a voice says "Look what we have here the Cyber boys finally came from there hiding spot" he laughed "Monta Blue" Ryu growls "Aw and the gang lord is here as well that so great" his smile grew bigger "But I can tell Yukon is not here..hm maybe the poison already took over her body" he frown a bit "Monta you will pay for what you done!" Cole yelled "You killed my sister and now you is trying to take someone greater away from me but  I will tell you this I will never let you win. I will kill you and destroy you from this world and no one will know your name" he threatens but it was a promise deep down, "You know you was the main one I always hated because you always annoy me" he walks out of the shadows, he looked like a crazy person well crazy dose not describe him mostly insane is.

 "Its not like I don't feel the same why Monta because you always annoy the HELL out of me" Cole response. Axle put his hand on Cole shoulder telling him not to get work up "So shall we begin" he smiled "Wow is you in a rush? Did you know when you rush you is really rushing your death" Tuso smirked "Oh my Tuso you here as well that so great now I get to kill each one of y'all and hang you on the wall" he pulls out two knifes and licks one "Lets have some fun boys" in a blink of a eye he disappeared and cut one of them "Damn" Ryu says as he looks around "Where did he go?" Mumbled Rocco "To slow" he laughed and cuts Tuso leg. Tuso yelled in pain "Mmm tasty" Monta says licking the  knives the a hard kick hits him "What the" he says confused "Oh its Ekon Jun the main killer in this group" he grins "Now things are more interesting" "I can say the same thing" Ekon grins.  Before he could make a move and the others Monta holds up his right hand "Bad news boys I don't want to fight  all  of you I just want to kill  two  just two" he said everyone started to get confused "What?" They all said with annoyance . 

"I want to kill Ryu and Samuel thats all" his bloody eyes lands on Samuel and Ryu "you just said you want to kill all of us" Ekon snapped "Yea but I am not interested in you all I just want Them to be dead for what they did to me" he put his left hand on his chest as the other stayed up "They took her away Samuel and Ryu took her away from me you two turned her against me that she almost killed me...well she really didn't kill me that was a fake body that she burned but still Yukon been with me before she met Samuel Ryu and all of you" he snaps his fingers as the walls started to open up and what they saw shock them Rocco and the others was full of rage that Titus and Axle ran up behind him but was in return with a kick in the gut making them land on their backs.

 Yukon was laying there in bed tide up but where will she go ? She can't move and she was still in a coma "What was you thinking!?"Tuso says holding out his sword "Well I just want to see Yukon I miss her but I will be a shame she won't get to see you two die." Monta sits next to her and stroke her hair "Beautiful" he whispered.