Red Mission 14

Me and the boys was siting in the trees it was a bit cold in China but I can handle it, I looked around seeing two security guards And two more snipers on the roof "Yukon?" Zeke called my name and climbed up next to me "Yes Zeke what ya need" I said keeping and eye out making sure we will not get catch "While we is waiting I want to ask you something" he looked shy when he speaks. I turned to face him his face was a bit closer to me but it didn't bother me he smell like a rose a sweet but deadly rose "What is it Zeke?" I was getting a bit inpatient with him, before I turned my back Zeke spoke "Will you want to go on a date with me..." he said finally. I was shocked by his words 'he wants to go out with me?' I looked at him then smile "Sure Zeke anything for a friend" I turned and started to look at the small men down there that was on patrol. "Okay now we can go" Axle added while looking up with me, I couldn't help but he was cute in his new uniform that I made for him "Okay everyone get into your station" I said with a small grin.

In Tokyo

"Daddy where's mommy?" Yukai asked while looking up at a really disappointing and scared "I don't know she's not picking up her phone" he growled while trying to call her a second time "Damn it woman pick up your damn phone!" He yelled making Yukai flinch.

"Is that how you should be acting in front of a child?" a voice said from behind making Ryu quickly turn seeing Samuel Redocks Jackson behind him with a smile.

"What is you doing here" he quickly steps in front of Yukai but Yukai didn't let him he runs to Samuel with a big smile.

"Sammy" Yukai hugged him as Samuel did the same, he picks him up then looked at Ryu that was still glaring at him.

"Where's Yukon?" He asked looking at Ryu "I should be the one to asked" Ryu clinches his fists as Samuel was looking at him with disbelief "You lost Yukon!" he quickly put Yukai down and stepped up to him with crazy in his eyes "And you said that you love her yet you don't know where she is at" he crossed his arms and utter a Curse word under his breath "Yea so what it might be good that we both don't know a person like you really won't underst-" before he could say a word a hit came into his gut "I know Yukon longer than you" Samuel pushes him off him and watch Ryu cough up so blood "heh so this is how its going to be" he threatened "I really didn't come here to fight I just want to see Yukon" he wiped some of the blood off with his hand "Well you is out of luck because I don't know where she is at" he cough looking at Yukai that was still watching then talk "Yukai do daddy a favor and go to your room" Ryu force a smile on his face "okay" Yukai skipped to his room leaving the to men alone.

"Now where was we?" Samuel asked with a devilish smile.

"Me about to beat your ass" he said wiping the blood away.

"Aww I am sorry I just came here to ask for Yuko my little friend" he smiled once again and Ryu just stand there with hate and murder in his eyes.

In China

"Get down!" I yelled shooting at the other men that was crowding the door behind us and in front of us "Yes ma'ma!" they all went down as I pulled out a 65 pound LX 2.0 electro Blast 2000 that can put all these dum ass men to a deep sleep "Yukon be careful!" Yelled Axle from behind "That thing is really like a big as elective bombshell that can effect you as well" he said pushing me behind him "Yeah yeah alright" I pulled the trigger and when I did the boom was music to my ears "God damn that was loud!" Zeke yelled with Excitement "Hell yeah I love it" I laughed we all ran out and went to the north side of the building there was a group of men in black "Axle its your turn" I said stepping back and letting Axle get in front of me "Say hello to my little friend!" He pulled out a 99 pound WTL 9.3 Inferno blaster 4000 that was built by Zeke. He pulled the trigger letting loos of a big blast of fire burning the men. We headed to the control system "Zeke and Zale do your thing" I sat on the desk while cleaning of the blood that was on my face "Yes ma'ma " they both said, "Axle what is you doing?" I got up and see that he was playing a game on the computer "Really?" I rolled my eyes and went where I was at. 1 minuets had passed as I was sitting down bored as hell.

"BOOM!!!" A big man kicked down the door making us all look his way and the man was the person that I broke his both of his arms "Yukon Silver we meet again and You is not with your lover" he growled walking in with a gun pointing my way "Well I see your arms got better" I said amused at the fact he had to get robotic arms I think I bent them to far back "You won't be making jokes when you is dead" he hiss with anger. "You just dum and really a annoying person you're just like a fly buzzing around In a person ear" Titus said looking at him. "Shut your mouth!" He pointed the gun his way and pulled the trigger I don't know what happened but I felt like my body was burning I felt my blood dripping down my chest, I looked up at Titus that was still in shock "Y...Yukon" he stuttered a small smiled appeared on my face "I will be okay you go kill that mother-" And next thing I couldn't speak my body felt paralyze all I could hear is shouting screaming yelling guns being fired and I felt something wet falling on my cheek and thats when everything went black and white.

"Yukon!!!!"

In Tokyo

The boys was arguing but they both didn't went swing not yet though "Why is you actually acting like this how come you started to be protective over someone but the main thing you always protect is your damn self" he was right Ryu always cared for himself no one else he just cared about his career and his refutation and his image he really don't care about no one. But Yukon was something she was like magic her laugh, smile, action and her charm she can really hook any man up but she got him hook really good "Because she is special and unique she changed me and I like this new change" he explains as he smiled at the picture on the wall "She was magical" he softly said but Samuel did agree with his words but he didn't want to share her with him.

"You is a idiot" Samuel ruffle his hair and walked to the door "I will see you next time" he waved, before he walked to the door Ryu get a phone called and Samuel should know something was dealing with Yukon Ryu put him on speaker so Samuel could hear and they was not Prepared For what they was about to hear.

"Yukon got shot" Titus said on speaker his voice cracked he sounded like he was crying.

"WHAT!!" They both yelled at the same time.

"She lost a lot of her blood we is heading back to Tokyo now so we might be up there till 2pm" he sniffed. Ryu body went numb as his heart started to hurt. Ryu hang up his phone and went and sat down as Samuel was holding back tears and without thinking he ran out the door to his car. Ryu got up and wiping the tear off his face and took his car keys "Li keep a eye on Yukai I be back" he said rushing out the door not letting her speak.

"Yukon hold on" he drove catching up with Samuel seeing him crying while he drives, they both made it to the hospital seeing Cole, Titus, Zeke, Zale, Rocco, Axle, Ekon they all looked so lost Ekon sitting by the stairs with his head down. Zeke and Zale was calming Axle that was punching the wall.

"Rocco!" Samuel yelled walking to him "Wheres Yukon? Is she okay? How much blood did she lose?" He was full with questions but Rocco could not answer them he just looked away. 5 hours passed as they was so full of desperation And full with Eagerness To find out if she okay and when they hear they doctor say her name "Yukon!" They all ran to him the doctor quickly stepped back seeing all red eyes and sadness as well.

"How is she?" They all said at once "Is she okay?" They said again making it sound like a duet.

"Well....." the doctor said looking at the men with wide eyes.

________________________

Note from the Arthur: hey peeps so you know this is my first book yes I tried to add some thrill and if you see my name that is called Yuko and the character Is Yukon my real name is Yuko.

So what do you think will happen to Yukon is she dead or alive? Or is she is in a deep sleep for a while? You realize Yukon had 9 people that loves her and want to be with her lets see how will that will go