Family and fire 6

Yukai hugs my leg tighter as he was looking at Ryu "Mommy I am hungry" he cried I looked at him and said "Okay okay we will go find something to-" before I was about say anything two girls came in with two plates of food and sat it on the table and left "Well don't just stand there eat" he said crossing his arms as Yukai looked up at me for approval and I slowly nodded. He walked to the table and started to eat I watches him for a bit until Ryu clears his throat "So for now on you will be living with me and Yukai as well" he said. 

I do want to protest against this but it was a deal and I can never break a deal and I made one with a devil "Yes I understand but can at least I speak with my people and tell them what is going on" I said bitting the inside of my lip but he smiled and sat down "Don't need to worry about that I already sent Notsu to tell them" he said yawning. He already got everything ready he knew that I might come back and say yes to his deal I truly need to look out for him because he is like a snake ready to capture his pry and I am his pry. Yukai sat down and put his thumb back into his mouth "You full Yukai" I said cleaning his face and his hands before he could touch anything of Ryu's "Hey Yukon" he called and stand up looking straight down at me I feel so small and weak I never felt this way before I never been so scared of people like him usually I can just punch and keep going with my life but it seems that won't happen to this man. 

"Yes" I responded as I hold on to Yukai hand "let's take a family photo because you and Yukai will be joining the family am I right? His voice sound so harsh and annoyed like he was truly never in the mood for anything. "A picture?" I repeated looking down at how I was dress "Don't worry I got you" he grabbed his phone and called a number next thing I knew I was in a dressing room they  had flattened out my hair and painted my nails red after two minutes had passed I was dress in a nice silky black dress to be honest I looked like I was going to a funeral "Omg you looked so wonderful I did so good on her" the girl said with pride as the other just started to putting things away "Let's go Miss Yukon Sir Ryu is waiting and to let you know he does not like wait" she said leading me to the room where we was about to take a picture. 

As I walked in Yukai runs up to me "Wow mommy you look like a princess" he said with wide eyes "And you can be my knight in shining armor" I said kissing his cheek. Then I heard aww in the background "They is so cute" some one said "Yeah you can say that again" I was embarrassed of what they was saying but Ryu slams his hand on the table "No one must dare flirt with her in any other way understand!" He yelled as everyone saids "Okay" they went back to work. He is  scary when he yelled but god damn he didn't have to be so pissy to them  he tried to walk over to me but I just went around him with Yukai by my said and sat him on my lap waiting for them to take this god damn picture. 

He walked over to me and  whisper in my ear "You better not do that ever again" he said with a grunt as he stand next to me and Yukai. He was ready for everything I can tell he is not that kind of man that is never  prepared he is one of those man that will be ready for every challenge that was thrown at him. While I was not aware that we was finished "Mommy is you okay?" Yukai asked tapping my cheek. I nodded and sat him down "What about you do mommy a favor" I asked  Yukai quickly looked up at me "Yes Mommy" I am so happy that I have him "Will you go over to Ryu for a bit I need to make a call" he noddes and ran over to Ryu it seems when Yukai ran over to him he jumped "I picked up my phone seeing that I had sixteen missed calls from Cole. "I wonder what happened" I thought while was calling him back he picked up on first  ring 

"Yukon is that you? Where have you been I was trying to get a hold of you but you didn't answer" he sound like he was crying I can hear in the background of fire alarms and  sirens from police cars.

"What happened why is there a lot of  noise in the back ground " I said standing up bitting my nails.

"There was a fire on the east building today at 6:00pm  and they said  200 people was killed in the fire" he took in a breath "And Yuka was one of those 200 people" he said breaking down into a sob. I can't believe it she's gone Yuka.....Cole little sister is gone tears filled up in my eyes "Thats not true it can't true" my voice cracked "I wish it wasn't but is" he sigh. I don't want to be on the phone no more so  I told  him I will hang up first this day was post to be a good day my son is turning five  and the most important thing is I am with the cold blooded man. 

Ryu was standing over me with cold eyes "What happened why was you crying" he said looking over my shoulder "There was a problem at the company that all" I don't believe that I made it sound like- before I could think any farther he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the back of the room.

"Now What happened" he said looking serious.