My City Chapter 8

I was walking in the park it was a nice day the sun was warm on my skin as the grass smells like mint the Eastside of Tokyo do look more bright but under the brightness there is darkness like the problem that me and Cole lost some one so dearly. Even thinking about that gets my blood boiling who ever did this will pay and I mean they will pay with their life I mean it, As I was lost in thought I bumped into some one I quickly closed my eyes and I was ready to fall but  it's seems I didn't I felt strong arms holding on to my waist I slowly open one of my eyes seeing a man he was so handsome his eyes was pale blue his hair was blond with one streak of black "Miss is you okay?" His voice sound heavy but light at the same time "Y..Yes" I said trying to hurry to get out of his arms "Thats good" he said helping me up. I smiled and smooth over my skirt "Thanks for the catch mister...um what is your name?" I give out a shy giggle "My name is Sa-Ha Mirkto" he said softly his name sounded wonderful "Well nice to meet you I'm Yukon" I softly smile and looked towards  park "Yukon? Thee Yukon that is the gangster queen of the east side of Tokyo " he seems to get super excited about this so I have to quickly calm him down "Shhh don't be so loud you will attract a crowd here" I said putting my hand over his mouth his lips feel so soft like a feather. 

He removed my hand from his soft lips and looked down on me "Okay okay I will be quite" he put his index finger on his lips and winked. I nodded and turned on my heels and walked away as I was walking for a few minutes he ran by my side "Hey it me again I was just wondering why is you at the park post you gangster have serious jobs to do?" He shift both of his hands behind his head and kept looking straight "Well as you can see I am one but being a gangster is not about working all the time its about helping" I explain "Well tell me why did you become a gangster" he gives me a smile to tell me to continue "Well it is all because of my brother his name is Luke.....he was a gangster lord before he took over my mother business  when I was small" I said giving a warm laugh that brings me back "So you look up to him?" We both stop at a bench "Let's sit and talk" I said tapping the bench he nodded and sat nexted to me  "Well back was I was saying... I really support him and looked up to him because of mother and his work the east side of Tokyo now have a empire for the Silvers to live on" I took in a small breath "You know it's weird I just met you and I'm telling my life story to you" I fiddled with my fingers and looked up at him its seems he been looking at me the whole time with his pale blue eyes. "Its okay I like to hear your voice" he smiled and looked away quickly.

 "Is he blushing?" I thought to myself as I was thinking my phone was ringing I quickly picked it up seeing it was Ryu "Um...I..I have to answer this" I quickly walked away and went behind a tree "Hello?" I said quietly "Where in the hell is you!" He yelled making me shake "I was at the park so no need to yell" I sigh and played with my hair "What do want?" I said without a care "You didn't tell anybody where was a-" I quickly stopped he from talking and said "I didn't know that I have tell where I was going" I rolled my eyes and huffed "Fine!" I hanged up and walked to Mirkto and bow "Sorry I have to go" he stands up and took my hand and seems to be a peace of paper "here's my number call if you need anything" he said running off not giving me a chance to speak "He is so weird but...cute" I giggled and walked to my motorcycle. "Lets see what dose this demon wants" I drove off with a little grin.

Southern mansion in city B

"Mommy!" Yukai quickly ran into my arms making fall over "Yukai hahah I miss you to"I said kissing his cheek. As in the back Ryu was standing there "You don't miss me" I jumped when he spoke "Why should I say that I miss you for" I crossed my arms and looked up at him "Mommy you post to love daddy" Yukai said pulling on my skirt "Ah Yukai no no he is n-" Ryu move me aside and looked at Yukai "It's seems your mother don't love me" he fake cried "Daddy don't cry mommy will take care of you" Yukai said hugging him. Did he just turned my son against me and say that I don't love him and I will never love him "I don't even know you at all so why will I?" I rolled my eyes "It won't hurt to try" he chuckles softly and walked off "Come I have to give you something" he said waving for me to follow "Yukai go to your room and play mommy will come up to play with you" I scooped him up and put him on the steps he smiled and runs up stairs. That fast he finally knows where to go I am impressed "Yukon I got the documents from the Min-Ru company ....they said they will support you even the Jun-Sa Koon company will help as well" he passed me the papers "Ah really!" I took  the papers and looked through them.

 That's amazing its been 3  days already and he got them to sign the papers to help me and my city "I don't know what to say this is perfect" I said putting the papers to my chest as I was full with joy."But there's a catch" he said sitting on his desk "As you know that I am the powerful one in nineteen city's  but not yours...so mostly I won't be much of help but I will fight this war with you" he said staring at me. I thought my heart fluttered when he spoke so softly to me "If you want to be in this war for some reason then I won't stop you mainly I'm doing this to protect my city.." I quickly put the papers Down and took his hand. It felt so soft and strong at the same time but still I kind of felt at ease "I just want to asked" I took in a breath "Do you have a training  room?" I asked shyly. 

He laughed and nodded "I do" he said letting go of my hand and walked down stairs "We have the highest training technology in the world" he explain while unlocking the door. Of how cool this sound I want to see it with  my own eyes and try to see what his so called highest technology and see if it can compare to my strength, I looked over at the big arena the ground was covered with dirt and rocks as the walls was stones "I like this its gives me the warrior vibe" I giggled to myself not knowing that he was standing behind me "Well if you like it you can keep it" he said walking in front of me with a grin. This man is full of fire and determination he is truly making more interest in him more and more, I nodded and walked to the arena "Well sir Ryu to warn you if you hear a big boom thats me" I said stretching my arms and legs "I am looking forward to it" he said walking out the door and just living me in the big room by myself "I will see to it" I mumbled and looked at the arena "Because this is my city this is my people and I will risked everything for them even if's was my life" I said putting on my black uniform and put my mask on "Let's the war begin!" I yelled turning on the combat mode in the whole training room. Today will be the last day that some one try to hurt my people!