🔞Unjust Justice

Good evening my dear readers ❤

Chapter warning: sexual content. (It's not explicit. Can't promise about the upcoming chapters though.)

Let's get to the story ❤

Since it is confusing for you guys I'll mention which parts are flashbacks ^^

°•○°•○

“Shit it’s cold.” Taehyung mutters as he snatches Yoongi’s blanket to wrap it around himself, ignoring his little whine and pout.

“He’s gonna get sinusitis because of you.” Jin scolds but doesn’t force him to give the blanket back.

“it’s his fucking fault for choosing this cell.” Taehyung shrugs. He is not even affected by the way Yoongi hisses and curl onto himself helplessly.

“It’s because a certain someone is heat-sensitive.” Yoongi glares at his cell-mate with hostility. “He takes cold shower in the middle of the fucking winter.”

Seokjin pretends he hasn’t heard a thing and searches his pockets for his pack of cigar.

“You can always move to my cell.” Taehyung suggests, eyes wide and looking innocent but Yoongi doesn’t miss the hidden smirk in them. He remembers the one night he was forced to share a cell with Taehyung because Jin was sexually frustrated and needed some release. He woke up in the middle of the night from the pressure of something cold against his bare arm, the sharp edge of a butterfly knife. He wonders how he didn’t wake up when he cut the fabric of his shirt.

“I wasn’t going to cut. I just wanted to test the tolerance of your skin. It looks too blurry and paper like.” and a giggle were the answer he received when he swapped his hand away in panic. He had to scream for the guard and spent the night at the chief’s office. V not knowing why he got upset was what really made the blood boil in his body.

“I’d rather freeze to death.” Yoongi retorts and raises his hand to steal Jin’s cigar.

“Whatever. Next time we’re meeting in my cell.”

“No one asked for your opinion.” Seokjin seethes. “I might even tie you here so you could freeze to death. A favor to humanity.”

“Oh baby, I’m your pallbearer. Can’t die.”

“For fuck’s sake can you two just concentrate?” Yoongi snaps before drawing a long drag from the cigar, letting its warmth settle in his chest and blowing the smoke out.

Seokjin hums some incoherent words which Yoongi is sure are a surge of insults and Taehyung takes his butterfly knife out to play with its safety. Flipping its sharp blade out with a flick of his wrist before closing it with the pressure of his palm on its blunt tip.

“We need to figure how to eliminate Moo. I can’t concentrate on the election with that motherfucker up my ass.”

“Of course a top can never tolerate having anythi-“

“Taehyung I’m begging of you… please.” Yoongi whines, slowly rubbing his temples with his free hand, thumb and middle finger drawing small circles. “Okay I was saying. Namjoon called this morning. That fucker, Shindong, he’s got Incheon district and the smaller gangs.” He takes another drag and continues without blowing the smoke out. “And we can’t let Moo take control of the kitchens. I’ll be nothing but a walking dead without them. Namjoon also said they found a man who tried to mess with the quality of our coke. They caught him before he could do any harm but that doesn’t mean Shindong or Moo won’t try again. I need more supporters, more people.”

“You’ve already got Gangnam and Gangseo districts. Yongsan will join soon.”

“The elites with morals. They fight honorably.” Yoongi explains, shifting on the bed and rubbing his arm in an attempt to make himself warm. “We’re in the middle of a fucking gang war. It’s a succession and we know in the battle of honor and disgrace, who’s gonna win.”