Apathy

Hiiii
How are you?
Happy Halloween^^

Trigger warning:  Attempted suicide.

**********************

Jimin's lips are scorching against his cold skin, straddling him on the bed and gently mouthing over his throat. Yoongi can sense his breath getting heavy, frustration overtaking him. He can't blame him. It's been five minutes yet Yoongi hasn't shift a finger, sitting still and letting him do all the job unlike any other time they made love. It's not that he doesn't want this, he always enjoyed the feeling of Jimin's soft skin against his own but right now he can't find it in himself to move. All he craves is closing his eyes and lull himself back to sleep like the past two days.

There is nothing wrong with him. No cold. No flue. No food poisoning. He just doesn't care or in other word, he can't feel, not a damn thing. It's as if the world around him doesn't exist anymore. The feeling is so close to how he felt yesterday, when he laid down inside the tub, immersing his head under the water. And all he could hear was the sound of his heart beating inside his ear, lungs burning and craving oxygen and he knew he should get back on the surface and it was all that mattered. The rest of the world meant nothing to him, voices being nothing more than a distant echo and he wondered what would happen if he didn't get out of the tub.

He heaves a sigh when Jimin grabs his face to force him to answer his gaze.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks in a soft tone. "You look... distracted."

"I'm just not in the mood."

"It's just making out. You don't need to be in mood for making out."

"Did I stutter?" Yoongi almost snaps at him, barely keeping his voice down as he yanks his face out of his hold. He grabs his waist to gently guide him off of his lap before pulling his own knees to his chest instead. He ignores the hurtful look on Jimin's face and divert his attention back to the huge window. It's dark, there is really nothing there to look at.

"You've been acting weird since yesterday."

"By yesterday you mean after I killed that boy."

"He was twenty, Yoongi. Too old to be called a boy."

Yoongi can't help but to let out a scoff. "Still too young to die."

"Seokjin puts a bullet in his father's head in front of everyone. Do you think he wouldn't have come after you?" Jimin asks as he shifts on his knees to get closer to the other man.

"I wish you could hear yourself." He mumbles, licking his dry lips. He can't remember the last time he drank any liquid.

Reaching to hold his chin, Jimin tries to catch his eyes. "What's wrong with you these days?"

Yoongi stares at those dark orbs that used to bring so much comfort to him... used to... The brush of his exhale on his lips make him feel suffocated. His lips part to draw a handful of air into his burning lungs as he slaps the younger's hand away.

"Yoongi?"

Ignoring the pain and desperation in Jimin's voice, he struggles to get out of bed, landing painfully on the ground as the blanket tangles around his legs. Scrambling back on his feet, he almost runs out of room. He needs to get out, he needs air because this is too suffocating, the rope around his throat tightening with every second passing. Just as he reaches for the front door a stern voice stops him.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

Yoongi's head turns toward Namjoon who is glaring at him, wearing a scolding look as if he is dealing with a bratty kid.