Sin City

Hiiiii
How you doing?^^

I really want to know why you like this story
I mean.. it's chapter 49
Wow...

I love you.

**************************************************

Left.

Right.

Right.

Left again...

Okay, he can't figure out where they're going.

Yoongi lets out a groan and opens his eyes. Not that it makes any difference. It's still pitch black inside the trunk. The car keeps bouncing and something keeps rattling under the tires. It's a bumpy road means they're moving out of town. Somewhere quiet, somewhere far from the crowd where you can make as much noise as you wish without attracting attention, somewhere suitable enough for... murder.

His heart keeps hammering inside his ribcage, pounding, banging, trying to get out. He knows it's the adrenaline, activating his sympathetic nervous system. It's just hormone, he has to remind himself or else he'd start screaming. The feeling of pins and needles in his bounded hands has become unbearable and no matter how many times he tosses and turns, it doesn't go away. He's worried he might end up with an injury if Taehyung doesn't untie him soon. He is tempted to throw a tantrum but Taehyung's threatening eyes was enough reason for not trying his chances.

"You're shit at keeping promises"

Jimin's soft tone is still in his ears. The eyes that were looking at him with much worry and desperation.

Fuck.

He is waiting for him because he promised.

His heart sinks down when the car finally comes to a halt, the feeling is too vigorous he almost chokes on his breathe. He wonders if he should just kick him the second the door opens and run as fast as he can. Last he remembers, Tae didn't bring a gun. The trunk opens before he can make a decision. Squinting his eyes, he turns his head to the side as blinding light hit him. He blinks a few times before turning to look at Taehyung who is staring down at him with a raised brow and tilted head. He has seen the look in his eyes numerous times and it never ended well for the one on the receiving end.

Yoongi's lips part but Taehyung presses his forefinger to his lips, hushing him even before he could utter a word. Taehyung reaches inside to grab his arms, helping him to climb out of the trunk. His knees almost give up on him for being bent for so long but he manages to keep his balance.

"Kim Taehyung. Man of his word."

Yoongi's head snaps up hearing the familiar voice, eyes widening at the sight of his older brother standing there with a smug grin. Eight more man standing behind him. He breaks into a cold sweat, palms getting clammy and cold, he can hear his heart pounding in his head.

"You son of a bitch," Yoongi hisses as he scowls, turning to glare at Taehyung, the unbothered look on his face irritating him. Taehyung just shoves him forward harshly, forcing him to stand in front of Shindong before kicking him in the back of his knees.

Yoongi's knees hit the rough ground with a groan, sharp stones digging into his skin. With his hand tied behind his back, there is no way to protect himself from the impact.

"Hello brother." Shindong greets with a cheerful tone. One that yoongi has learned to despise many years ago. "Long time no see." Yoongi doesn't respond, just glaring at him, pouring all his resentment and non-spoken swears in his eyes. "Do you remember the first time we met, hmm? Scared little boy looking for a place to stay... Fuck... Seokjin shouldn't have missed." Yoongi swallows, trying his hardest to keep his gaze. "I never understood the fuss about you." He narrows his eyes, studying him, every flinch, every rise and fall of the chest, every twitch of his face. "I mean... you're so ordinary. So normal. So... human. Pretty but that's not enough to get you far in this world. Yet Seokjin took your side... elites took your side. Jesus Christ even my own fucking father wanted you to take his place."