Luminous

I'm here^^ Hiiiiiiiii

I used Jungkook's picture because we're all missing him :( 

BTW it's a filler chapter

💕*******************💕

It's dark. Jimin doesn't mind this time. The arm wrapped around him bring a peace he hasn't felt for a long time.

Yoongi's chest is rising and falling against his back, both breathing in harmony.

He is not cold anymore. Yoongi is warm in a pleasant way.

He can hear Yoongi's heartbeat. He likes it. It's like music and he can dance and do so much more.

It's a temporary peace, Jimin knows. But it's fine. For now he can pretend there is nothing out there to fear, it's all sunshines and good people. He can believe there is hope in the future, that after all this he wouldn't end up too fucked up he couldn't even recognize himself anymore.

For now. Everything is fine.

Yoongi has that power.

"Jimin?"

"hmm?"

"You wanna tell me what's going on with you?"

Had it been anyone else Jimin would have snapped for breaking the silence. He wants to listen to silence and get drowned in the feeling of Yoongi's slender fingers buried in his hair. But It's Yoongi and his deep tone is just as soothing and peaceful as the silence. Jimin can get high just from his voice alone.

He is going to miss this.

"It's not important." Jimin whispers. Staring at nothing.

"It's important when it hurts you this much." Jimin moves his hands to hold Yoongi's bigger ones that are resting on his stomach and he starts playing with them, bending them before pulling them straight again. "Baby?"

"Don't make me talk about it."

"You can't suffer alone, Jimin."

"If I talk... If I let my mind think about it, Yoongi. Then it will become real. It's not real if I don't talk about it."

"The pain never goes away if you don't face it."

Jimin heaves a sigh, closing his eyes as he squeazes Yoongi's fist between his own smaller one. "It's... It's the nightmares."

"What are they?"

"Something scary."

"Tell me."

It's tempting. To finally crack, break down, and let someone else hold his pieces together. Fuck he has to be tough, he wants to infiltrate a fucking mafia but... but Yoongi... Yoongi is like a safe house. He won't judge. He just cares. He just wants to make him happy. So what's so wrong about sharing his fears and his pain before they put him down?

"I-I don't wanna kill people." Jimin mumbles, rolling on his side to burrow his face in the other man's chest, fisting the fabric of his shirt. "It's so red. Everything is so fucking red I can't breathe."

"Then don't."

"It's not that easy."

"It is. Let me do it, baby. Let me do it for you."

Jimin wants to laugh. Only if he knew one of the very men he has to kill is Yoongi himself. Maybe not litrally but still what he is going to do is no different than killing him.

It's hurting him too.

When did the operation start hurting?

"I'm a monster." He lets out a dry chuckle.