Stigma

Good evening^^ (Or Good morning or good night or good noon)

I don't know what else to say but stream "Stay Gold"

BTW I always try to thank each and everyone for adding the story or voting but sometimes some notifications get lost or I reach my daily limit so wattpad won't let me leave more messages

I really want to thank you for reading this story ❤

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Jungkook doesn't understand why he can't just turn up the volume and let the airpods block everything with the new EDM song. He just knows for whatever reason he can't ignore the sounds coming from one of the rooms. Someone opening and closing drawers and closets a little too harshly. He is sure at some point that person tripped and fall, probably had bruised his knees.

Right now the only other being in the house is Yoongi. The others all left for the funeral early morning. Yoongi was supposed to be there first but he didn't want to go at all. It took Seokjin an hour to convince him to show up at least for a few hours.

"Why should I mourn him? I don't care."

The past two days, the older man has convinced everyone that he is fine but Jungkook could see right through him. Last night he spent the night on the couch because the AC in his room broke. The lights were off so Yoongi didn't notice the pile of blankets but Jungkook couldn't stop watching him. Leaned down against the balcony railing, smoking one cigar after another and he was sure the man was a little doped up, probably on one or two of those white chulky pills.

To be honest, Jungkook felt a little sad for him. He grew up without parents. He may not understand how it feels to lose them because he never had one to begin with, but he certainly understands how it feels to live without them. It's a shitty feeling. Yoongi may not have been close to his father, but he also knows the older man at least never hurt him, he was strict and distant but let Yoongi grow up and gain his status and place. Cho Junsik wasn't the father of year, maybe even too far from being called one, but he was still Yoongi's father. Even Taehyung misses his own despite being the one who killed him, so of course Yoongi is not fine.

Jungkook eyes the paper on his drawing board, the one he started to paint on last night in the dark. A surge of incoherent swearing words comes from the room so Jungkook grabs the drawing, fold it and heads toward Yoongi and Jimin's shared room. The door is open so he stands at the frame silently, watching Yoongi who is struggling with his bottons, an untied tie dangling loosely from his neck. Of course he can't do the simplest act of dressing up with how terribly his hands are shaking.

"Just wear a black T-shirt." Jungkook suggests. "Who cares?"

Yoongi finally gives up and lets his hands fall useless on his side, closing his eyes as his chin falls on his chest. Drawing the air in from his nostrils before exhaling through parted lips. He lifts his head to look at the younger man. "T-shirt and coat in a funeral? Do I look like a thug to you?"

Jungkook just shrugs. On any normal day he would have said yes but today, he thinks the other man doesn't deserve this. Maybe he never deserved it but he just can't keep his tongue when it comes to Yoongi.

"You're lucky you can stay at home." Yoongi says just to break the silence. It's awkward. He doesn't remember ever being alone with the younger man.

Jungkook sighs and approach the man, ignoring the look of surprise on his face as he proceeded to button up his shirt. "You're right. You can't go in a shirt." Suddenly feeling shy, he can feel Yoongi's eyes on him. How terribly has he been behaving that a simple help is considered improbable? "You can't go naked either."