Because Daegu boys are meant to fall in love with Busan boys

Hi^^

Before you read the story, let me explain something about Taemin in case you've forgotten. At the beginning of the story Kwon needed to undercover cops: a prisoner and a corrupt cop.
Jimin went to prison so Taemin took the role of the corrupt cop.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Two weeks.

Yoongi promised.

It’s been two weeks and two days and fourteen hours and there is still no news on Yoongi. Jimin has been questioning Seokjin all the time but the man just shrugs him of.

“Just a few more days.”

Jimin can’t believe him. He knows something is not right. It’s in the way he and Namjoon stop talking whenever they see him or how Seokjin has started stress-eating again. The past days he’s going back and forth between Namjoon’s and his own house. He has learned that, though this house belongs to Taehyung, all of them use it as some sort of base or dormitory. Seokjin offered him to completely move to this house but he declined, he still hasn’t figured out the perfect lie to convince Hoseok that he is going to live with a bunch of friends whom are all respected members of this society. There is no way he would tell the future lawyer that his soon-to-be housemates are actually ex-prisoners and high-rank members of Korea’s biggest mafia.

If Jimin had any doubts about Yoongi’s current situation, now with the sudden entrance of Taehyung, now he is certain. The man has never set a foot in the apartment for the past two weeks, totally avoiding Jungkook. So if Taehyung is here, it means something is wrong. Wrong enough for the serial killer to send him a death glare before going to find the other two. Jimin can feel Jungkook’s fingers around his wrist so he turns his face to look at the younger man. There is a silent plea in his eyes: “Please do something.” But Jimin is too drowned in anxiety to even think about talking to Taehyung about his broken relationship with Jungkook.

He can hear an argument. Taehyung sounds frustrated, like those days he would get upset because Seokjin wouldn’t allow him to kill. He tells Jungkook to stay where he is before getting up to find the others. This is it. He is not a kid so whatever it is, he can handle it. He needs to know the truth.

Jimin’s heart twist and sank as he pushes the door to Namjoon’s bedroom open where the three of them are having a heated argument. “What’s going on?” He himself is shocked from how much his voice is trembling, anxiety eating him alive. The truth is he doesn’t want to know. Whatever it is, it’s not good and he doesn’t want to know. But staying oblivious is of no help so he sucks a sharp breath in before repeating his question with a much more steady voice.

“Nothing of your concern.” Seokjin waves a hand. “Just go stay with Jungkook. He might get bored.”

“He lives.” Jimin crosses his arms across his chest, answering Seokjin’s piercing gaze. He is not going to let the man intimidate him. “So tell me. What happend?” When no one answers his question, he walks inside, closing the door behind him. There is something that’s been eating his mind alive the past few days, a fear. Something that requires a lot more nicotine in his blood to even consider asking it but he’s got no time for that. He needs to know now. “I-is he dead?”

“Not yet.” It’s Taehyung who answers and Jimin knows there is a lot more behind those two words. He watches them intently. Namjoon has his eyes down, following invisible lines on the fabric of his jeans, Seokjin seems to be on the verge of losing it and Taehyung is just… furious.

“What’s going on?”

“Someone has to pay for Moo’s death.” Namjoon explains, not seeing the warning glares Seokjin has been sending to his direction.

Jimin feels like his heart stops beating completely. “Wh-what do you mean pay?”

“I don’t know. No one knows,” Seokjin answers, finally accepting that he can’t hide it from Jimin anymore. “It’s hasn’t been decided yet.”

“But Yoongi didn’t k-kill him.” He speaks, voice barely above a whisper. “I-I did.”

“I know but, goddammit, he’d rather take your fall.”

Jimin reaches to bury his face behind his hands.

“This is why we didn’t kill him.”

“You really thought we couldn’t take him? Even Jungkook could have won a fight against him.”

“Yoongi is accused of killing a family member. That’s-“

He takes deep and slow breathes through his mouth. This can’t be happening. Why did Yoongi take the blame? He promised he’d return. He promised. Why can’t he ever keep one? “Where is he now?” He asks as he brings his hands down, swallowing hard.
Seokjin shrugs. “Don’t know. He’s probably been sent to the basement. It’s where Mr Cho always sends guilty members of higher rank. Sometimes as a punishment, sometime as a temporary jail before he decides what to do with them.”
“What happens in the basement?”
“I’ve been there once.” Seokjin reaches to rob at his head, grimacing. Jimin can say from his expression that his memories aren’t pleasant. ”It’s not a fun place to be.”
“I-is he going to die?”
“I don’t know.”

This…

This can’t be happening. The very first time he stepped up against a man twice his size was to avoid such an outcome. Min Yoongi is the crucial key to the operation. Get close to him, take him high, then bring everyone down. He’s lost too much, this can’t be happening.

This is why Min Yoongi can’t die.

Min Yoongi can’t die because…