Chapter 41

"Thank you very much Louis, but I can pay for it." October told him.

"I insist." He smiled wider.

'Dear Lord, people had dimples like this?' October thought as she stared at him.

"And I recommend those ones." He pointed to some packs of drinks.

"My brother will not approve of you buying this." October lied just to make him afraid.

"Your brother?" Louis smirked. She was using her brother as an excuse, not any other guy, meaning she was single.

"At least let me buy one. This may be the last time I get to see you." Louis said but in his mind, he hoped not.

"Um...." October started.

"There she is." Jessica's voice came from not so far away.
October turned. Jessica and Sharmaine were standing at a stall. It was like they were done with shopping for supplies. Sharmaine sighed in relief when she saw October was safe and no longer missing.

Jessica smirked at the fact that she was depriving October from talking to the wealthy looking guy. Sharmaine gasped at who October was talking to.

"Pasenya na kayo." October told him.

"You never told me your name." He pursed his lips.

"I'm....." October started.

"October!" Amaka called, now appearing with the others beside Sharmaine and Jessica.

"Leaving." October said to Louis and pointed her thumb back to them.

"Okay, leaving, can I get your number? I lost mine on the way while I was walking towards you." He winked.

"Are you serious? Pick up lines, for real?" She laughed.

"Who are you, really?" He asked. Her eyes caught his shoes.

"The niece of the designer on your feet." October said, figuring she wouldn't see him again. Five more days to go in the Philippines was a 0.95 percent chance she would see him again, but who knew?

"Now I really have to go." She said when she noticed Sharmaine approaching. "Thank you, really. It was nice to meet you." October said. "And no need, I'm not buying anything, I'm sorry." October said to the salesperson and walked away. She walked towards Sharmaine and the rest.

"Who's that you were talking to?" Sharmaine asked her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Someone named Louis Verano." October said and shrugged as she walked after the rest to the entrance while Sharmaine was left wide eyed.

***********

"Is she serious?" Joan squealed as all the girls gathered in the resort's cafeteria.
Some of the girls were sitting on a long table at the centre of the hall, while others were on the other table beside them.

"Are you serious?" Joan turned and asked October. "Do you know who he is?"

October shrugged.
"Sharmaine just said it didn't she?"

"Yeah, and you're not excited about it? You're not psyched you met the prince of the Philippines? He's the president's son for crying out loud."  Joan was behaving like she was are one who met him.

"I've met rich people. Besides, it's not my first time of meeting a relative of the president." October said.

"Louis Verano is not just a relative. He's the son. He's a multimillionaire and an artist. You probably won't feel him the way we do because you're not living in the Philippines." Joan eyed her in envy, smiling.

"I just met him, it's not like he asked me out oh." October said.

"For the first time, you have met a big person I haven't." Alice said. "That means I have to meet him and post it on my blog." She continued before the guys walked in casually. They had all gone to the shooting range.

"Finally." Amaka clapped her hand in glee. "Somebody can now eat."

October watched Damien with the corner of her eyes, as he walked towards Jessica's seat on their table, sipping from her coffee. All the other guys mixed up with them on the two tables.

A/N
How are you doing family? Long time, I know. I'm glad I had the chance to write today.

Your thoughts on Jessica? Annoying girl, I know.

Thank you to all who commented for me to update.
Read, enjoy and stay blessed!